Sign in to follow this  
notap

THE MOST PATHETIC CLAN ATTACK ATTEMPT EVER!

Alt+f4 is a pandemic to be honest, it's the go to reaction for people who are scared of playing the game properly. my Clan server was hit with a barrage from a clan =YK= some members being Kily, Mkiwi & woodpecker or some shit. this war waged for no less then 5 hours it started with a clan member being sniped, so I ran in to help i got ontop of sniper tower in cherno and starting taking pot shots with the fal these =YK= twats start firing back.... as you would expect over 800 metres! they kill me.... big surprise i take the death instead of alt+f4'ing and relocating. my clan converge on cherno and i get back to my body only to find a sniper on the tower hes one of them i lay a 20 bullet fal clip into him and he alt+f4's no death count but flies are there, we see 4 more at the fuel station so we start trying to take them out... 1 dies to dmr he alt+f4's, other 2 go down alt+f4's the last one alt+f4's while hiding in the fuel station.... not one died with dignity. then over the course of 5 hour they proceeded to ghost and log back into the server to try to take us out, and they tried everything. towers, buildings, shooting from 1.5k's out with as50... this clan was the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever seen, as soon as we locate them they logged off.

my team members even when cornered fought back and died without logging, it's pathetic =YK= and [KOR] where there clan tags grow some balls you fail f'n bandits and learn to play with some skill, we will wipe the floor with you everytime... oh and we have it all on Fraps too lol gonna chuck it up youtube just to show how bad that was. LOL

-notap

• Like 15

I hate this kind of clan, who feels gear is more important than dignity. YOU CAN GET IT ALL BACK, WUSSES! Can you post a link to the video here, when able?

Awesome.... i had something "Like" that last night, Me and my buddy was up against 3 players, originally 4 we took one out before we noticed they were 4, Suddenly they just make a rush for us gun blazing out in a open field NW of Cherno, We quickly but realized that they were not to be found on the field so we did a quick move.... they just keept on Ghosting. Combat logging. Everytime we saw one of 'em fired a few shots he logged out, The Third time this happend, we decided to just log out.. Cuz thats not a fight...

I feel yah, the clan [XXT] are a bunch of hacker alt-F4'ing twats. Listen, they have hacked to our camp twice and to an allied clan once, I tracked them down fairly and expertly (knocked down trees, fences, and bushes) to their camp. We stole what they stole from us and our allies, in twenty minutes they teleport to our base, they blow up our buses and tents and stole our cars, when our sniper logged in he took out one that was in a ghilie who had just a revolver and patrol pack??? The other alt F4's (the one who actually could shoot had godmode with an automatic AS50 stole all our cars (16 total) in less then 20 minutes) They are a clan of 5. God damn, the admin wiped the whole server last night because BattlEye said we're on our own. I mean where in the world can someone have 700+ ping? We have clanmates from Hawaii to Germany, and they don't breach 200.

V for Vegetable XXT and Voodo Pizzaman XXT, I'm talking about you and your 700 ping!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019861891/screenshot/900972024245516180/?

Yo,

as soon as I have the footage I will share it with the world lol I'm the admin for my server and we are all stupidly limited and battle eye is next to useless which is why im even more surprised this lot just kept Alt+f4'ing my whole clan got wiped out by hackers and within less then an hour we have loot piled NW and stary found a few crashed helli's and were back to full gear.

but in all fairness I could have banned these sad acts for combat logging but I was happier to run my clan through some paces to see how good they all work together and man they rip that shit up!

Funny exact same thing happened when my "group" (we can't say we're a clan) fought some guys in Elektro a week or two back. My friend scores a headshot with the M14 AIM at a guy with an AS50, no problem let's Alt+F4 to avoid that emberassing death.

Today I cleanly headshotted this failed sniper at the hill North-East from Elektro, no problem let's Alt+F4 to avoid the death and loss of gear.

Yesterday I start taking shots with my MP5 at a bandit running across the field - same fucking story.

It feels as if only the survivors can take it like a man and just die. Kinda sad, really.

Everytime someone alt f4s me on my server, I name and shame them over global through RCON, particularly when they rejoin the server. They leave pretty quickly. If you wanna be a bitch and abort during combat with me? Fine. Don't fucking come back in.

Edited by KField86

Funny exact same thing happened when my "group" (we can't say we're a clan) fought some guys in Elektro a week or two back. My friend scores a headshot with the M14 AIM at a guy with an AS50, no problem let's Alt+F4 to avoid that emberassing death.

Today I cleanly headshotted this failed sniper at the hill North-East from Elektro, no problem let's Alt+F4 to avoid the death and loss of gear.

Yesterday I start taking shots with my MP5 at a bandit running across the field - same fucking story.

It feels as if only the survivors can take it like a man and just die. Kinda sad, really.

Thats because a large proportion of bandits are just flat out losers. Lets face it, banditry is the easy path and Alt+f4 is just a continuation of the same mindset.

This is not a diss of banditry in general, I would like to believe that most of the players in this forum aren't scared of dying and would take death like a man. (Isn't rule no1 dont get attached to your gear?)

Edited by dr'

Alt-f4ers miss the joy of respawning on the beach to look for an axe... I love the freedom and exhilaration of running around with a mak and hatchet, randomly helping some guys and randomly chasing them down with the axe. The game gets seriously boring when all it is: snipe from sniper's hill in elektro-die-regear-repeat over and over again.

• Like 1

Alt-f4 is lame. I've played survivor every character for like two months now. Today I played a bandit. Both roles got me geared up well enough to survive if I was careful. Either method can see you geared in under an hour depending on spawn. Why alt-f4 at all then? I admit I did it once the one time I had NVG's and felt like the wuss I was afterwards. Can't say I have missed the NVG's much and if I keep my wits about me, I can always drop someone who has em already.

Would be nice if in the future alt-f4ing during combat wiped your inventory. Probably not doable but one can dream...

Cheers

• Like 1

plenty of beans given! lol well i've started a thread on my forum so that people can tell their stories and name and shame the users, if i see them they get an oversized rcon enima, I actually try to recruit users on my server who stay and fight or just dont log out as soon as they see us. just recently got 3 more recruits from randoms we ddnt shoot onsite and they didnt log out straight up. if you dont log out your alright in my books. especially when 3 quads and a uaz full of visibly well armed bandits rock up next to you while raiding one of our tents HAHA!

Alt+f4 is a pandemic to be honest, it's the go to reaction for people who are scared of playing the game properly. my Clan server was hit with a barrage from a clan =YK= some members being Kily, Mkiwi & woodpecker or some shit. this war waged for no less then 5 hours it started with a clan member being sniped, so I ran in to help i got ontop of sniper tower in cherno and starting taking pot shots with the fal these =YK= twats start firing back.... as you would expect over 800 metres! they kill me.... big surprise i take the death instead of alt+f4'ing and relocating. my clan converge on cherno and i get back to my body only to find a sniper on the tower hes one of them i lay a 20 bullet fal clip into him and he alt+f4's no death count but flies are there, we see 4 more at the fuel station so we start trying to take them out... 1 dies to dmr he alt+f4's, other 2 go down alt+f4's the last one alt+f4's while hiding in the fuel station.... not one died with dignity. then over the course of 5 hour they proceeded to ghost and log back into the server to try to take us out, and they tried everything. towers, buildings, shooting from 1.5k's out with as50... this clan was the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever seen, as soon as we locate them they logged off.

my team members even when cornered fought back and died without logging, it's pathetic =YK= and [KOR] where there clan tags grow some balls you fail f'n bandits and learn to play with some skill, we will wipe the floor with you everytime... oh and we have it all on Fraps too lol gonna chuck it up youtube just to show how bad that was. LOL

-notap

we need people / clans like this so people know how to not act and how embarrassing it actualy is

I have a VERY cautious nature.

But, after weeks of mental training, i now only abort when a hacker /thunderdomes me.

I'm too passive for killing. I know some day a sniper will kill me, with my undeserved ALICE pack.

• Like 1

I don't understand why Alt+F4 is an issue. There is a very easy fix. If you have taken damage in the last say 5 minutes, even if you alt+F4 your character stays in world for say another 90 seconds or something...

Bad programming.

Alt+f4 is a pandemic to be honest

Totally true. Who say alf+f4 is not a problem is just an alt+f4er.

The simpliest solution is if the charachter has fired a shot or a shot landed within 100 metres from him in the last -let's say- 5 minutes alt+4 should just mean insta-death. Log off timers might not be enough. I hope that in the dayz standalone there'll be a solution like this.

Edited by bosjem

I must say this ALT+F4ing bullshit has gone on long enough like the only reason I would ALT+f4 if a hacker TPed everyone to one spot and thats it.

I had a problem yesterday of someone who i met on the road. I pointed my gun at him and typed in direct "Freindly?" he didn't reply and began to move to the right of me, I thought he was just trying to circle me so I went left.

When i hit the rail tracks i turn around to see him staring at me, then he shoot me.

I tried shooting back but I sadly got a lag spike, I took the death fair and he was happy with his new gear although I wasnt going to kill him anyways.

So I spawned in Electro pretty close to where i died last time so i decided grab a gun and ambush the guy that killed me.

I get to a point on the road where i see him coming down the coast so i hop in a tree and wait, as he walked past i open fire, he runs behind the small hill and i take after him only to find he ALT+F4ed this is the point I got mad at him killing me the first time

Thats because a large proportion of bandits are just flat out losers. Lets face it, banditry is the easy path and Alt+f4 is just a continuation of the same mindset.

This is not a diss of banditry in general, I would like to believe that most of the players in this forum aren't scared of dying and would take death like a man. (Isn't rule no1 dont get attached to your gear?)

Just to start out alt F4ing is the person admitting they are a huge bitch and suck at the game. Now that we have that out of the way I have to say your comment is fucking ridiculous. So called Survivors alt F4 and so called Bandits also alt F4, lets not get bogged down into this whole my play style is more pure trash. We can call those who alt F4 what they are, cheap bitches, but lets not get into the whole bandits are taking the easy path or are playing the game wrong nonsense. Being a true bandit is not easy, you make the choice to fight the most dangerous part of the game and often you do not walk away. To top this off most so called "survivors" are just as fucking bad with the KOS mentality, but they do not have the decency to own up to their actions and hide behind the excuse of "they might have shot me too." If you are going to murder someone just murder them, no need to rationalize the behavior as somehow better than those of us who do not make excuses. I try not to pick on the defenseless especially with my current loadout (almost everything found in loot piles except GPS on a dead body), but even then I have had to murder two morons who got fair warnings and then tried to attack a guy with an M240 with an ax and then a makarov.

Long story short, I see survivors pulling this shit and I see bandits pulling this shit. Server hoping pussy snipers are very prone to alt F4 but I would not even place them in the bandit category, they are cheap griefers.

I thought a headshot is an instant death? How can people ALT F4 if they are already dead? My murder count never raises, and i make sure to keep firing until it says "so and so has died"

I thought a headshot is an instant death? How can people ALT F4 if they are already dead? My murder count never raises, and i make sure to keep firing until it says "so and so has died"

If they do it, they still die, but they leave the game before it updates so no body is left (flies can be heard), and no kill count. They do not keep their gear and you cannot loot it.