Sign in to follow this  
Muncywolverine

Alt+F4 whores

Dear god i hate this guy,

Sniper asshole in Cherno. Up on one of the big industrial towers. I sneak up on him, climb all the ladders, get behind him, we both shoot each other. He Alt+f4's out, i die.

Fucking. Worthless. Peice. Of. Shit.

I'm mad.

I find it funny that initially Bandits would QQ about survivors alt-f4'ing to deny kills.

Now Banditry has become so low, that Bandits alt-f4. Happens to me alot as well when I take the bad ones out.

I always take my death, always. Exception to that rule is a hacker.

Aren't you supposed to be saving lives, instead of trying to murder innocent and misunderstood snipers in Cherno?

I'm disappointed, son.

• Like 1

@Banicks The guy he was trying to kill was a sniper in cherno so obviously hes killing other survivors. Good intentions, nothing new.

If you died you still lost... Alt+f4 after he killed you?

Basically i shot him in the chest with an Enfield, he shot me 3-4 times with his silenced whore ri- er, M4. So i died but i died after i got the shot off.

Hopefully he wakes up in shock and bleeds out. Fuck him.

You know why it is good to be able to log out?

Invulnerable skripters get really mad. That's a good reason :P

I don't care about alt-f4 'ing players. There are enough around who can't get out fast enough.

Me and a Buddy disconnected yesterday from a server. We were in the firestation in electro and were the only 2 people in the server. Then I hear the sound of a sniper rifle, i think the m107 but I can't be sure but it's close by. I told him to disconnect so we did (we just went back to the lobby). We had all the doors closed so we couldn't be seen and were on the lower floor - I was going to lead us out the back door and into the hills but the reason I didn't?

Because I figured for the one player to join the server and be right near us and have a sniper rifle is way too coincidental that I was thinking "hacker". I have died 20 times or more, taken every kill but now, if I even smell the hint of a hacker, I'll alt f4 or quit back to the lobby. He quit the server as soon as we were back at the lobby.

If you're a bandit, and you alt-f4, you're not a bandit- you're just a pussy. Not a pussy in a computer game, just a pussy. You should be forced to register with your county.

Real men and women eat the bullets as the price for fucking up.

Lingor island has already solved alt-f4'ing. DayZ Dev team is just scared to take initiatives.

I doubt it is because they are scared.

They've got stand alone to start, gamecon in Europe to meet and greet, and a mod that has an expansion comming up for feature expansion.

Another map is probably quite simple for them to incorporate. But they obviously want to ensure the game is feature rich first for those complaining of lack of things to do and so on.

I like how in threads like this the OP never bothers to say what server this all happened on.

I was playing medic today and a guy alt+f4'd on me when I tried to approach him. All I had was an mp5 and it was lowered. A lot of people just d/c the moment they realise another player is even near them.

There isnt any real fix to this, hell majority of the kiddies playing now a days cant figure out how to alt f4 and just abort. Point is its unfixable, unless of course theres a penalty for doing it. Even than you could receive the penalty whatever it may be without knowing it. Like lets say your legs break if someones within 20 meters of you, theres a guy camping on a crane in cherno and you newly spawn and disconnect because you have to do something directly under him. Fact of the matter is you better get used to it because theres no real way to fix it.

@blomquist its a game not real life, take your crazy ass to a RPG server or something.

There is nothing you can do. As alot of people have suggested a simple fix in my mind is for after the person has logged out, the character stays for 30seconds or something like that, but then that would mean you couldnt alt-f4 to get rid of hackers. So in my mind until hackers are gone its either: 1)Dont get the kill but live, or, 2) Die from a hacker.

There is nothing you can do. As alot of people have suggested a simple fix in my mind is for after the person has logged out, the character stays for 30seconds or something like that, but then that would mean you couldnt alt-f4 to get rid of hackers. So in my mind until hackers are gone its either: 1)Dont get the kill but live, or, 2) Die from a hacker.

There isnt any real fix to this, hell majority of the kiddies playing now a days cant figure out how to alt f4 and just abort. Point is its unfixable, unless of course theres a penalty for doing it. Even than you could receive the penalty whatever it may be without knowing it. Like lets say your legs break if someones within 20 meters of you, theres a guy camping on a crane in cherno and you newly spawn and disconnect because you have to do something directly under him. Fact of the matter is you better get used to it because theres no real way to fix it.

@blomquist its a game not real life, take your crazy ass to a RPG server or something.

If you did that it would fuck over everyone who plays in a group especially as cover is hard to find, most of the time I will spawn within 5 metres of at least 1 of my friends because there is only 1 or 2 places to hide and be safe while spawning, I learnt the hard way that spawning in the open gets you killed.