Sign in to follow this  
Steven89

bring in some snow :D

hi guys....so me and my buds thought about this !

bring in the year cycle u know summer, winter and that shit :D it would be actually really awesome....just think about it....like in the summer time u can loot the camo clothing u can find now....and in the deepest winter u can loot a camo that fits the white/grey/black :D

i dont know if u can bring it in the game but i think its a cool idea

• Like 2

YES, YES AND MORE YES!.

I apologise for my over exaggerated response, but I am one with the cold. There is so much more than just the cold in terms of surviving in the snow; firstly, foot prints or vehicle tracks would an awesome mechanic. Being able to track a group of Bandits who are too clumsy to clean up there tracks would be pretty rewarding. Another thing is the possibility to include sled to carry equipment, meaning if you are to pull it would leave you more vulnerable than the other however could behave as a mobile tent, carrying all equipment and also could carry one person if he is incapacitated for a prolong period of time.

I rant on too much, this would be awesome. I LOVE SNOW! BEANS FOR YOU SNOW MAN!

Edited by notdahangoverguy
  • Like 1

thanks bud :D yeah tracking and hunting ppl (bandits) down...i think this is great

Stuff like this has been suggested already to varied degrees, I'd like to see some kind of seasons/weather system implemented and expanded on.

Temperature would actually mean something when it was snowy and would add a new element to the already existing temperature game mechanic, you could eventually freeze to death if your temperature wasn't kept up long enough.