Sign in to follow this  
Sephka (DayZ)

What does your humanity have to be at to achieve/lose Bandit/Hero skins?

I've tried searching this but couldn't find any specific numbers. I was under the impression that I would lose my bandit skin at 2000 humanity. I'm now 4600+ and still running around as a bandit. I was also under the impression that you got the hero skin at 5000, but seeing as I haven't lost my bandit skin yet, I'm not sure how reliable that information is.

Does anyone know the exact numbers you need to achieve bandit/hero status, and how much you have to raise/lower your humanity to lose bandit/hero status?

Have i missed something? Humanity is gone

You have missed something, it was reintroduced in the last patch.

And to the OP the same thing has happened to my friend. I don't know if it is a design feature or a bug.

You have missed something, it was reintroduced in the last patch.

And to the OP the same thing has happened to my friend. I don't know if it is a design feature or a bug.

Really? Time to play Dayz again.

There's a bug where you can't see your own updated skin, but it is visible to other players. I've been rolling with a friend who has the hero skin, but for a while there, he didn't know he actually had it.

There's a bug where you can't see your own updated skin, but it is visible to other players. I've been rolling with a friend who has the hero skin, but for a while there, he didn't know he actually had it.

Does this mean I'll always look like a bandit to myself, or will it eventually change? Is this confirmed?

I've joined some servers sometimes and had 0 humanity, then when I gained the 150 over time I'd switch skins to a normal survivor. Now I'm way past 0 and still look like a bandit.

I spawned with -2800 something, it slowly started reducing to like -2000 but have since had 2 murders and killed 2 bandits and is like -1800 or something, I really dont get it, carnt figure it out. Im still wearing my ghillie too.

so can anyone explain how it works properly, Like why did I start from scratch with -2800, maybee it recorded my murders from before I died which was 8. I dont know.

I spawned with -2800 something, it slowly started reducing to like -2000 but have since had 2 murders and killed 2 bandits and is like -1800 or something, I really dont get it, carnt figure it out. Im still wearing my ghillie too.

so can anyone explain how it works properly, Like why did I start from scratch with -2800, maybee it recorded my murders from before I died which was 8. I dont know.

Humanity carries over when you die. I know this much. I'm just trying to find out it anyone has exact numbers on when you morph, but from the lack of replies I'm guessing it's either just bugged or nobody knows yet.