Sign in to follow this  
TheMachine

Make the AS50 the new starter gun + remove other sniper rifles

There definitely weren't enough threads discussing this topic already.

I'd politely ask you to use the search function, except you're currently participating in those threads, so obviously you knew they were there and decided to spew forth this pile of steaming word diarrhea anyway.

So instead I'll just tell you to get fucked.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 9

They are only very common because of the tent bug/duping.

Every "rare" item is no longer rare at all. We all know this.

But complaining because you got killed by an AS50, and wanting them removed is just wrong.

I know your being sarcastic 'n all, but really? We all get killed by snipers occasionally. But yet we aren't all here making threads about it.

As for them being the only sniper rifle used...yes...largely by noobs and coast griefers. A few of my friends use M24 & Dragunov. And i myself use a DMR.

A complete stats reset for everyone, but only once the tent/duping bug is truly fixed is the best solution.

Then every man and his dog won't have an AS50, so no need to nerf or remove things.

This is just my opinion though, everyone is entitled to their own.

Edited by GeordieMarv
  • Like 5

I know plenty of people who use the different sniper rifles, alot use the DMR for the NV purposes and does decent damage, some people use the SVD camo to be almost completely hidden, I know 3 or 4 of my clan members use the cz50 and the others I have seen too.

• Like 1

No, we should spawn with an AS50 Seeking Rocket Launcher. Problem solved until people find the Rocket Launcher that seeks the AS50 Seeking Rocket Launcher.

• Like 8

I didn't get sniped then make a rage post.

I consider being killed by AS50's par for the course.

In fact if I'm killed by anything but an AS50 I'm normally somewhat pleased.

I have an AS50 at the moment and am in the process of expanding my murder count.

Shut up, it's realistic.

DIe and lose an m14 aim and I'm a bit pissed, die and lose an As50 and it's all good, I'll get one inside half an hour.

• Like 2

There definitely weren't enough threads discussing this topic already.

I'd politely ask you to use the search function, except you're currently participating in those threads, so obviously you knew they were there and decided to spew forth this pile of steaming word diarrhea anyway.

So instead I'll just tell you to get fucked.

We need this sarcastic retort too, right?

Edited by TheMachine
  • Like 3

stop feeding it.

Pipe down, no one mentioned your mom. I for one think his suggestion doesn't go too far enough. Why are there even makarov's? Couldn't you just make snubnose AS50's? And seriously, winchester? Dinnerbell? Please. AS50 with Iron Sights. M14 and M4? Nuh uh buddy. AS50 with Holographic sights. And naturally, the L85 AWS should be replaced with the AS50 thermal.

• Like 8

I would expect, like most forums, that the people with the higher post counts are usually the mature, smart ones. The ones in this forums just dont have any common sense and start useless threads that have already been made by past whiners.

I would expect, like most forums, that the people with the higher post counts are usually the mature, smart ones. The ones in this forums just dont have any common sense and start useless threads that have already been made by past whiners.

Whining about whining is still whining.

Pipe down, no one mentioned your mom. I for one think his suggestion doesn't go too far enough. Why are there even makarov's? Couldn't you just make snubnose AS50's? And seriously, winchester? Dinnerbell? Please. AS50 with Iron Sights. M14 and M4? Nuh uh buddy. AS50 with Holographic sights. And naturally, the L85 AWS should be replaced with the AS50 thermal.

These are great suggestions.

Perhaps AS50 thermals could be heli crash sites and AS50 iron sights and holo's could drop at barns and hangers.

As50 snubnose could be the starter weapon, slightly reduced accuracy at range and only iron sights.

• Like 3

These are great suggestions.

Perhaps AS50 thermals could be heli crash sites and AS50 iron sights and holo's could drop at barns and hangers.

As50 snubnose could be the starter weapon, slightly reduced accuracy at range and only iron sights.

The ultimate would be the AS50 DHV (Dick Head Version) which when you equip it, it goes into your ARMA II assets and deletes trees, grass and rocks.

Also a 200 round belt AS50 to also get rid of the SAW too. :)

We have to remember that this is a video game, and if we want this game to be realistic, we have to look at it as it is. This is not just a zombie apocalypse. This is a world where survivors kill each other for fun. Certainly in a world where society still was liberal and caring and pro-life, things would be different. You wouldn't see AS50's in every other survivors hand. This is not that world. We just have to be patient and hope that Rocket is working to fix duping and regenerating ammo.

Edited by tocsik

Make the AS50 replace the backpack, like the rocket launcher does. It is after all an antimaterial rifle.

Yeah, but the AS50 is a primary weapon; the rocket launcher isn't.

Edited by turkeybacon