Sign in to follow this  
TheMove

This game is garbage at its current state.

1st off, like was said, you probably just joined a private hive server, when you were 'forced' start over. Join a public hive server and your gear should be back.

Secondly, maybe you should've looked up the KNOWN BUGS AND ISSUES of an ALPHA version of the mod, BEFORE you start playing, in order to avoid atleast some of them.

Thirdly, if you cant deal with all the bugs and issues within the mod, stop fucking playing it and wait for a stable/clean version of the standalone. The choice is yours.

Fourhly, blah. :D

Peace.

SD.

1 Post, and it's made in frustration. GG sir. you just let out so much garbage at one place. GGbye.

Don't think it was a private server problem. I've had the same thing happen to me twice, server crashed, I rejoined it a few minutes later and spawn in "dead" with absolutely nothing on me. Not even beginning equipment.

But I accept that this mod is still in the alpha stage, and bugs like that are to be expected. You'll either need to accept that, or comeback later once the standalone version has been completed.

you played this for 12hrs straight???

don't let your pc control your life man. go out and play hop scotch or something.

Lol your first and only post is you trashing a mod (DayZ isn't a game, it's a MOD.) on the forums of the said trashy game.

1st is a MOD for a Mil sim called arma 2. Still not a game. 2nd dont get attach to your gear and lastly good bye you wont be missed!

this to the OP

couldn't have made it more clear

Well this game definitely takes the cake for having the worst community with players that think they are uber elite.

Have a problem with the game? pick a /random reply. 1) It's still in Alpha. 2) GTFO. 3) You won't be missed.

Tired of losing all your equipment to a bug? /random 1) It's still in Alpha. 2) GTFO. 3) You won't be missed.

Complain about realism? It's not a game, it's a simulator.... Go play CoD or Battlefield. The people here want true simulation, you know, where you can break your leg by lying down on a pebble and morphine mends broken bones in a matter of minutes.

Obviously the creators of this game had a great idea and I can't wait until someone with more experience does a proper version of it.

Yes yes, I know, I won't be missed, it's an alpha, people like me should be playing a simple FPS type of game. Likewise, the jackasses on this community that think they're so badass won't be missed by me either. That being said I know everyone here isn't like that, but IMO it's a solid 75-80% of the users on the forums.

All you have to do is look at how many asshat one word or one line comments there are, even in this thread, then you look at those users last few posts and realize all they do is act like pre-pubescent children in every thread.

/rant

Question: Are you new to the internet community? Your rice-paper-thin skin seems to suggest you are.

Also, thanks for the shoutout <3

My bro and I have been playing for 12 hours straight.

Get a job, loser.

• Like 1

Well this game definitely takes the cake for having the worst community with players that think they are uber elite.

Have a problem with the game? pick a /random reply. 1) It's still in Alpha. 2) GTFO. 3) You won't be missed.

Tired of losing all your equipment to a bug? /random 1) It's still in Alpha. 2) GTFO. 3) You won't be missed.

Complain about realism? It's not a game, it's a simulator.... Go play CoD or Battlefield. The people here want true simulation, you know, where you can break your leg by lying down on a pebble and morphine mends broken bones in a matter of minutes.

Obviously the creators of this game had a great idea and I can't wait until someone with more experience does a proper version of it.

Yes yes, I know, I won't be missed, it's an alpha, people like me should be playing a simple FPS type of game. Likewise, the jackasses on this community that think they're so badass won't be missed by me either. That being said I know everyone here isn't like that, but IMO it's a solid 75-80% of the users on the forums.

All you have to do is look at how many asshat one word or one line comments there are, even in this thread, then you look at those users last few posts and realize all they do is act like pre-pubescent children in every thread.

/rant

Whilst I agree with you that its brutally clear that a large portion of the DayZ community has a big chip on its shoulder and needs to constantly talk up how good they are, I don't agree with the OP. The game is meant to be a realistic experience, EVERY LIFE. People shouldn't get attached to gear if thats the case. Lives are meant to end eventually and everything that goes with it. The game is rubbish right now, not because of the bugs, but because of the hackers.

God this game is annoying. Spend 12 hours playing join another server and everything is whipped. You got to be F'N kiding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i have your stuff?!

oh..., i forgot.

Question: Are you new to the internet community? Your rice-paper-thin skin seems to suggest you are.

Also, thanks for the shoutout <3

No, I'm not new to the internet community and my skin is far from rice-paper-thin... I finished puberty and have no need to run around replying to every thread with a useless comment or photo. If you were the exception around here that would be one thing, but it appears the DayZ forums are 80% people like you which makes it hard to actually use them for something useful, like learning about the game or reporting bugs.

The only threads that get traction on this forum are ones where everyone makes fun of the OP with one liners and photos.

I have lost every single vehicle in the game at the same time. I have been killed by hackers countless times, etc. I'm damn well sure I have had and lost more things than you have. Of more value.

But hey, I'm still playing.

Learn to tolerate.