Sign in to follow this  
domkwok88

WAR IT SHALL BE! we need YOU!

Hi, everyone my friends and I have made our camp on a clan server that it is occupied by a clan of maybe a possible of 10 or more , we have been robbed and killed we have lost our 'land of dreams' BUS and plentiful of guns in the hands of these bandits! Today i have found an map of all their locations of their camps,cars,base ect we must bring the fight to them! Problem is its just me and two other friends we need more men to form squads so we can effectively take them out , i have planned out an map on microsoft paint of the plan but for it to work we need more men! Please for the love of god if you are finding day z a bit dull and would like to bring some excitement or would want to help us for your kindness of your soul please leave a response anything that may help us will be muchly appreciated! We communicate through skype. Thanks for reading this post and please consider this invitation for this matter in concern.

Dominik

Edited by domkwok88

Hi, everyone my friends and I have made our camp on a clan server that it is occupied by a clan of maybe a possible of 10 or more , we have been robbed and killed we have lost our 'land of dreams' BUS and plentiful of guns in the hands of these bandits! Today i have found an map of all their locations of their camps,cars,base ect we must bring the fight to them! Problem is its just me and two other friends we need more men to form squads so we can effectively take them out , i have planned out an map on microsoft paint of the plan but for it to work we need more men! Please for the love of god if you are finding day z a bit dull and would like to bring some excitement or would want to help us for your kindness of your soul please leave a response! We communicate through skype. Thanks for reading this post and please consider this invitation for this matter in concern.

Dominik

In i begginer topic i give away tho guns(with ammo)M14(15) and Mk48...i can give them to you :)

Edited by Kapr

In i begginer topic i give away tho guns(with ammo)M14(15) and Mk48...i can give them to you :)

I have hope in humanity again you are so so kind :) are you sure you want to give away them guns? You don't have to! But if your sure i don't know how to thank you , thanks very much :D

Hi, everyone my friends and I have made our camp on a clan server that it is occupied by a clan of maybe a possible of 10 or more , we have been robbed and killed we have lost our 'land of dreams' BUS and plentiful of guns in the hands of these bandits! Today i have found an map of all their locations of their camps,cars,base ect we must bring the fight to them! Problem is its just me and two other friends we need more men to form squads so we can effectively take them out , i have planned out an map on microsoft paint of the plan but for it to work we need more men! Please for the love of god if you are finding day z a bit dull and would like to bring some excitement or would want to help us for your kindness of your soul please leave a response! We communicate through skype. Thanks for reading this post and please consider this invitation for this matter in concern.

Dominik

That sure sounds fishy.

Edited by Netsky3041
  • Like 1

Sounds interesting. I'm at work just now but hit me up in a pm.

Thanks soo much for the reply :D

I have hope in humanity again you are so so kind :) are you sure you want to give away them guns? You don't have to! But if your sure i don't know how to thank you , thanks very much :D

its ok...:) iam the player who wnats help(not a kil) Just PM a server etc and where you are(i have map and gps)...a empty server for trade would be good :)

what the time you planed the attack?

and you should explain that with the map, if its ingame, so everyone on the server can see this and they are over all mountains...

If you found a Clanpage and they were retardet enouth to post a locmap with the camp etc. than it's true :)

Edited by Lappihuan

Im not quite sure the map says the locations like , "starting camp" , "main base" , "ATV,UAZ" all them locations are marked out are they all ready in the game im not sure... its in the game BTW anyway they seem to always be up north at stary sorbor

Edited by domkwok88

its ok... :) iam the player who wnats help(not a kil) Just PM a server etc and where you are(i have map and gps)...a empty server for trade would be good :)

downlaod "day z" commander and then search the name domkwok we shall meet at the airstrip near balota west of cherno

Im not quite sure the map says the locations like , "starting camp" , "main base" , "ATV,UAZ" all them locations are marked out are they all ready in the game im not sure... its in the game BTW anyway they seem to always be up north at stary sorbor

Forgott your plans :) ...

thats 90% just for the lulz and 9% Traps and 1% are retard enouth to mark the own Vehicles/Camps...

downlaod "day z" commander and then search the name domkwok we shall meet at the airstrip near balota west of cherno

just *updated* all the servers(4610) and i dont see any name :/ in friend comes nothing...PM name of the server

just *updated* all the servers(4610) and i dont see any name :/ in friend comes nothing...PM name of the server

Whats your name in day z i come find you :D

Whats your name in day z i come find you :D

Richard...i PM you another server empty(to avoid get killed by another one)

PM me I will come and help you pillage, can give you guys some gear also. M4s etc.

lol "I Have found a map of the locations..."

Yes, when you hack, these maps become readily available... or did you and three friends do a grid search of the entire map in a few hours? I doubt it...