CerebralZombie (DayZ)

Bullet registry = Zero close combat in DayZ

Close combat in ArmA may always mean that both of you die in the end

Just...don't get caught in a close quarter gunfight....really...that's all you can do

• Like 1

I used to be able to shoot zombies when they were at melee range and from far away, but now after the 1.7.2.5 patch all my bullets seem to miss my target. I miss when shooting zombies at 100-200m with an assault rifle and I miss zombies with my revolver at melee range, even though I shoot exactly the same. It looks like the bullets have no effect when they hit my target. I don't understand what is going on.

Spray and pray vs. semi automatic fire:

In the full episode, semi pawnes spray and pray hard. It will also do this IRL, and thus also in DayZ.

Conclusion: Don't spray and pray. Instead, aim your rifle, fire, check your target, then fire again if he's still not dead.

Edited by kebman

Spray and pray vs. semi automatic fire:

In the full episode, semi pawnes spray and pray hard. It will also do this IRL, and thus also in DayZ.

Conclusion: Don't spray and pray. Instead, aim your rifle, fire, check your target, then fire again if he's still not dead.

Its to bad that in your video's scenario he's firing at multiple targets and sweeping back and forth but in the OP's scenario it was 1 target.

Why don't people understand that NOT spraying and praying doesn't mean always keep your weapon on semi. In a small room with 1 target full auto or burst will absolutely devastate that target.

Here's a small test for your kind to do. Get yourself a fully automatic weapon (real life or in game) stand 10 feet from a human sized target and fire an entire magazine at it. If you are a scrawny nanny boy with no weapons training i advise doing this ingame.

After said test is complete i bet you hit 20+ times out of a 30 round mag. Now 20 is lowballing it too. If you can't empty an entire mag from a full auto AR into a human sized target at 10 feet there's a problem.