Sign in to follow this  

Just bring back the full bandit costume

Survivors look fucking retarded with only the turban and then they are wearing jeans and a jacket with a vest.

What the fuck

The system was fine before, turning into some kind of desert warrior, whatever, it signified a bandit and people would shoot him, people

would use teamwork upon seeing other survivors, and you removed it completely, making everyone kill each other, and you implemented just a retarded

version of it recently and its been gone to long to repair the mentality of people shooting before asking questions.

tl;dr: rocket fucked up the humanity system by removing it and implemented it back in too late still causing shoot first ask questions later

inb4 "IT'S ALPHA HURRR"

Survivors look fucking retarded with only the turban and then they are wearing jeans and a jacket with a vest.

What the fuck

The system was fine before, turning into some kind of desert warrior, whatever, it signified a bandit and people would shoot him, people

would use teamwork upon seeing other survivors, and you removed it completely, making everyone kill each other, and you implemented just a retarded

version of it recently and its been gone to long to repair the mentality of people shooting before asking questions.

tl;dr: rocket fucked up the humanity system by removing it and implemented it back in too late still causing shoot first ask questions later

inb4 "IT'S ALPHA HURRR"

Fine the way it is atm,

Need to add a bandit camo version though.

• Like 1

What the fuck

inb4 "IT'S ALPHA HURRR"

You can't see someone wearing a shemagh? Maybe you need your eyes checked.

Not really understanding why you're QQing if you think it's too late to fix it. Don't play the game if you don't like it.

With the addition of the hero skin, there is now a way to identify someone who has at least helped other people.

Edited by Bukethead

the bandit skin is gradual from what i hear, though i could be wrong. Only Rocket could tell you for certain

What I was implying before the original full costume got removed there was a lot of team work, it got removed and with no humanity system everyone shot on sight, and then he brought it back but it's still fucked up because it was removed for too long, i'm saying they should just re-add the full costume so people will start working together more.

What I was implying before the original full costume got removed there was a lot of team work, it got removed and with no humanity system everyone shot on sight, and then he brought it back but it's still fucked up because it was removed for too long, i'm saying they should just re-add the full costume so people will start working together more.

I honestly doubt you even played it when the bandit skin was around, because you would have experienced the coastal bean warfare that went with spawning on the coast with actual supplies.

DayZ has always been about shoot on sight.

definately a touchy subject that is for sure, i never played when u started with things, what did you start with back then?

definately a touchy subject that is for sure, i never played when u started with things, what did you start with back then?

Canteen, beans, makarov, 6 makarov mags, two bandages, pain killers, morphine, and road flares.

The full bandit skin isn't coming back because it acts as better camo than the survivor gear. Read one of the ten thousand identical threads plz.

I actually did play when we started with the makarov etc..and how does it give you more camo in an open forest world?...it's all green and you stick out a lot more with the desert skin, and that could be a defect from being a bandit, instead of looking like a fucking retard with a turban on in jeans and a jacket.