DrYellowhair

Going Lone Wolf for now on.

Hey TehReview,

Sorry to hear they screwed you over.

If you are interested in checking out a group try out the details below in my signature.

We are a community of Day Z players, people can just hop in and play. We don't ask anyone to stay or become members, you can play for as long as you want and if you want to become a member we can evaluate that later on. So far I have not seen or heard of any incidents like yours in our group and I plan to make sure it stays that way. We have a lot of regulars who have been playing with us for a few months that I can vouch for.

As a fellow medic, I agree that some people are just dicks. Better to get to know people before you play with them and try things out. Just be careful who you join next time!

Let me know if this interests you, otherwise I wish you the best of luck Mr. lone wolf.

Edited by SumoS

Wow what a story eh? freakin devils in disguise. kinda reminds me of something that happened earlier so i had the naivety and noobness to believe that there was a no pvp server well almost dead wrong. Guy tried to kill me with a crowbar in a town so i shot him once didnt kill him or stop him he kept coming so i did the next most sensible thing to do...piss off a whole lot of zombies and pass of the aggro to him. Well he died later but i did take a beating thought less than 4k blood lvl. Not exactly good but hey atleast hes dead right?

Just saying LONE WOLF IS THE BEST KIND OF WOLF

Been lone wolf ever since i started playing dayz

You were tracking people to murder them and take there gear. Your bandits. This forum is for survivors.

You were tracking people to murder them and take there gear. Your bandits. This forum is for survivors.

Post wherever you want and leave these comments out of it. We don't need elitists running around.

Sounds like the guy you killed was a baby and simply is the type that wants revenge even if it was a mistake, they say you could be a bandit so they have an excuse for looting you and not feel bad about it. If they feel you were floating off, their group leader or as a group should of made a say to stay closer together and if not then leave the group and play somewhere else.