DrYellowhair

Going Lone Wolf for now on.

I decided a few days ago that i would be nice and help out a few noobs newish to the game.

I found them on the forums(there was 4 others, they all knew eachother), met up and we played for the night.

I managed to get them M4 SD, NVG's, RangeFinders, GPS, And Ghille suits (all but 1 guy got a ghille), and was going to roam around with them until i got a medic call.

Anyways tonight we were tracking down some players whom we came accross in the forrest (1 Had a Ghille Suit, the other was in Civilian clothing), we got split up, and i saw a guy in a ghille suit, along with a guy wearing civilian clothing, and i asked in Mumble "Are you guys in a little patch of trees?" *No response for 20 seconds* "Ok im going to shoot them." so i fire at the guy in the ghille suit first then i start to hear screaming in the channel saying that he got shot (killed him on accident). So i apologized, and told him that i'll get him new gear from my tents soon, and that when we met up he can take my gun, ghille suit, and i'll carry his Range Finders, and NVG's.

Later on in Stary Sobor we met up, gave him his equipment. and the other 3 players were looting the tents and it was me and the guy i shot earlier by accident in a house together, he opens fire and kills me and starts mic spamming through direct chat, and left the Mumble and D/Ced off the server. And the other guys said that he was mad and he got off. So i decided to get off mumble and go work on my Physics assignment IRL, but when i went to send one of them a skype message, they had blocked me. I joined their mumble channel and they are like "OMFG DUDE I GOT HIS STUFF!!!", then it got quite when they noticed i joined back in.

So anyways i learned that trying to help noobs, and giving them very nice gear and teaching them to play is the worse thing to do.

If your the ones i'm talking about, i would like to ask you why didnt you just shoot me when i first met you, you would still have all the stuff you have now, if not more.

So yeah, feels like i spent a day trying to help a patient and when i get there they just shoot me, but atleast they dont try to act like a friend lol

and yes i am mad bro, I am butt hurt, Butt frustrated, etc.

EDIT : i guess its my fault for wanting to roll with a group...

Edited by TehReview
  • Like 2

TL;DR I'm butt hurt because i trusted someone on the forums.

• Like 1

If you can please post a few things for me

Their names

Server they play on

Mumble info.

Thank you :D

sup medic

Hey, how's it goin?\

Don't make the same mistake i did

Don't trust your patients :/

Sorry about your luck...should post their names tho so no one else helps them out..

Not sure if im allowed too...

I believe it is against the rules somewhere that i cant identify players or something.

This event was caused me to question why i am a medic, but i decided that not everyone is like them.

Edited by TehReview

I hate hearing these stories, especially when someone risks soo much to help! glad to hear that you haven't completely given up on players.

Hey. We should meet up.. To you know... learn to play the game... cause I'm totally a noob.

In all cereal, consider a group.

Rule 1# dont get attached to your gear

Rule 2# Shoot on sight

Rule 3# What goes arround comes arround

so they might got killed already

• Like 1

Hey. We should meet up.. To you know... learn to play the game... cause I'm totally a noob.

In all cereal, consider a group.

Was in a group, they disbanded, so i've been lonewolf for weeks now.

These guys honestly got the game a day or two before i met them. :/

I wouldnt even be mad if they shot me when i first met them, just the fact they kept me around makes me mad.

Sorry to hear that man.. Dam newbs lol. I bet they felt real proud screwing you over like that.. They will get whats comin to them i'm sure.

Rule 2# Shoot on sight

haha, yeah im sure they might already be dead, they cant shoot for their lives, and they nearly died by zombeis 6 times in a few hours and i had to save them each time.

Rule 2# Shoot on sight

I disagree with your rules 1 and 2, if you don't get attached to your gear, why would you even try and protect it by killing every single potential threat on your way?

what is more, if you don't attach to your gear, why not just give it away to a zombie? eventually you're going to lose that, and more, so why not save yourself the hassle and uninstall the game altogether...

Edited by Pie Flavor

I'm one of the guys you played with yesterday. I can tell you we were all very thankful for your help. I'm not sure what happened today since I was not there but I do know that you killed one of our guys when you were told that he was one of ours. This wouldn't be the first time that we were betrayed by someone giving us gifts. I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding. We've been playing for a while now so we aren't noobs, and you didn't save us from anything. I can see why you play as a lone wolf. you don't pay attention to what's going on and just end up killing your own group mates and you just talk about how awesome you are on mic. Which gets annoying after a while. I would suggest you stop that if you want to find a group.

Edited by Animeninja00

You killed a teammate because you run off by yourself, and you can't even turn your mic on push to talk.. You risk your teammates lives to loot barns that we have no reason to check. Then you shoot a teammate because you were off doing your own thing.. You are the one person nobody wan'ts to run with. You're a bad player who's only advantage is you have played long enough to know the map, but can't read a compass good enough to understand who is on your team..

So you were bad weight... Stop lying, and move on. You are the main reason why i don't play with people under 18.

I'm one of the guys you played with yesterday. I'm the one who you gave the SD mags to. I can tell you we were all very thankful for your help. I'm not sure what happened today since I was not there but I do know that you killed one of our guys when you were told that he was one of ours. This wouldn't be the first time that we were betrayed by someone giving us gifts. I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding.

NStomper killed me in Stary Sobor, and D/ced...

I quit the channel and told bucket to basically screw off, after they almost started to break out laughing.

joined back in 5 mins later, they were looting my body and reading outloud what i had on me.

You were nice last night, and so was Koga. and i do apologize about my microphone, its a turtle beach X12 (Super Sensitive) and it was picking up the 5 fans on my case.

Edit : Meh you changed your original post, Can't really say your a nice guy anymore :/

Edited by TehReview

You killed a teammate because you run off by yourself, and you can't even turn your mic on push to talk.. You risk your teammates lives to loot barns that we have no reason to check. Then you shoot a teammate because you were off doing your own thing.. You are the one person nobody wan'ts to run with. You're a bad player who's only advantage is you have played long enough to know the map, but can't read a compass good enough to understand who is on your team..

So you were bad weight... Stop lying, and move on. You are the main reason why i don't play with people under 18.

You make it sound like i wanted to shoot Dstomper.

I told you guys i was going to check the deer stand really quick because i wanted a DMR.

Dstomper had a ghille, you had civilian clothing on, the guys we were tracking also had 1 ghille, 1 civilian.

with a lack of communication, i ended shooting the wrong guy.

I honestly apologized sincerely to Dstomper, and later on I'm sure you were in on it when he killed me.

I was trying to find a pair of Civilian clothing so i could give him my Ghille suit.

Edited by TehReview

NStomper killed me in Stary Sobor, and D/ced...

I quit the channel and told bucket to basically screw off, after they almost started to break out laughing.

joined back in 5 mins later, they were looting my body and reading outloud what i had on me.

Okay man. Good Game.. Good Luck.

I can sympathise mate, I have had two types of interaction, ones where I am nice and friendly, and get shot in the back for my trouble, and ones where I tell the other person that if they think about turning around to face me I'm giving them a lead enema.

I try to be helpful, but I'm tired of my natural politeness getting me shot, so now, sure, I'll help, but don't expect me to be nice about it. The most recent time I got betrayed, I met a guy near Dobryy hill, we talked ofr a bit, and arranged a plan to raid Elektro, I would run in, he'd provide overwatch, it was a beautiful plan, and I've rarely seen any operation go so smoothly, then it came time to split the loot, and he put a DMR shell through my teeth. One of the very few times I've actually been pissed off about a death (I mean apart from the fleeting "Crap I died" we all feel). So now, my only companion is the only one in this world who has never let me down, and that's Jesse, my trusty AKM.

To everyone else, I'll help if you ask, but don't expect me to be nice about it, and don't think for a moment I won't put you down if I think you're gonna do the same to me.

I disagree with your rules 1 and 2, if you don't get attached to your gear, why would you even try and protect it by killing every single potential threat on your way?

what is more, if you don't attach to your gear, why not just give it away to a zombie? eventually you're going to lose that, and more, so why not save yourself the hassle and uninstall the game altogether...

I care about my time of loading xD

Well, i tell you story of my group (2 guys and me) we were going from Balota to east, to get good position to storm up airfield from south. We had graphics bugs and we had to go relog. When we came back, i heard one of them telling me there's guy next to us. We started to talk with him, he was scared like shit, but had good gun. Anyways, after we all logged in, he got scared more and said "Hey guys, ill drop my eq, you can take it" and he started dropping like 5 weapons (best in game) so we started to be suspicious. We told him we dont need anything, to get him his gear, we can go on our own, he can cover us. On skype we decided its hacker, and lets try to kill him. Sadly he had god mode. We shot 5 bullets to the head (i hit him 2 times with hatchet) and he was untouched. On voice chat he asked "Why do you shot me?" My friends DC'ed, i got shot and died, run from Kamenka to get my binoculars back : /.

Other story was in cherno, we were cheking up place for a car, and heard shots in at harbor, so one of us went to check it he got shot once but managed to get to us alive. We gave him blood transfusion and got our guns ready to welcome them. So we went to place where they were, they barricaded in church. we were setting positions, when one of my guys accidently opened dors annd i got instantly headshotted. i was mad, respawned at western entrance to elektro, on skype i heard they managed to kill one of thoose in hospital, but both died. I was little mad, but then i saw Bus. A fully repaired buss in middle of road. I drove road to czerno, suddenly i saw 2 green boxes. I stopped to check them.... L85A2 with nightvision scope and 11 mags, took em, and drove to czerno to get our gear back. Near church i saw another green box, so probably donor guy with hi friends killed us. Anyways we got our gear back and run from there. From now on, we shoot everyone in line of sight (2-4 seconds delay, between asking on skype is this one of us)

Looks like they can't own up to the fact they make mistakes but you can.

I wouldn't roll with them knowing that. It was a mistake and they weren't willing to let you make up for it. Just don't let them measure up to everyone else out there. Not everyone is cliquetastic.

It happens, I had to do the samething and now I am a fucking bandit smh but I would like to team up with you I have my own shit DMR, AK74U, steaks, blood pack, morphing etc. so I don't need anything just someone to team up with that is good at being organized don't want to play with noobs.