Sign in to follow this  
solus84

On the coast again...?

So I'm back on the coast after running to the NWA My regular server went down so, I joined another server and got gilligan'd! Is this to prevent server hopping/ghosting? If so it is a huge fail! Or is this just another bug?

Plenty of other threads explaining what causes it and workarounds for it already

• Like 1

Basically, if the game freezes logging in and you alt-f4 or close the game on the loading screen, you will spawn at the coast. Not sure if this is an anti-cheat measure or just because the game can't validate your location. As this guy ^^^ said, look it up, there are work arounds.

• Like 1

Basically, if the game freezes logging in and you alt-f4 or close the game on the loading screen, you will spawn at the coast. Not sure if this is an anti-cheat measure or just because the game can't validate your location. As this guy ^^^ said, look it up, there are work arounds.

And also when your launching DayZ through DayZ Commander to join a server with barley any slots left and it tells you the maximum number has reached when the game is finished loading through dayz commander.

Then I joined the same server when a slot opened up, I saw myself in the server and I became the #2; which I didn't think it was a problem because it happened to me before. Until I spawned on the coast with no weapons, no backpack at all, and a few clips from my m16 and some medical supplies but some have been deleted.

Then got teleported in the air by a hacker and killed haha.

I dunno how this happened, I was on my 14th day survivor that was in Prigodorki.

I guess when someone took my slot when I was trying to join my data got messed up; but at the sametime I didn't even load the map..

Edited by Shade