Sign in to follow this  
SteveZGaming

We Discuss "The WarZ"

The game is gonna be craptastic check out War Inc thats basically what they are modding it off of. It hasnt been in production for 2 yrs some craptastic zombie shooter was but with the explosion of Dayz they changed it to be more sandbox, but any sandbox game with safezones might as well be carebear adventures read up before spewing rumor garbage.

Reason I have no interest in War Z:

1.) Currency

2.) Cartoonish art style

3.) Crap engine

The game is gonna be craptastic check out War Inc thats basically what they are modding it off of. It hasnt been in production for 2 yrs some craptastic zombie shooter was but with the explosion of Dayz they changed it to be more sandbox, but any sandbox game with safezones might as well be carebear adventures read up before spewing rumor garbage.

The whole point of the video you just watched is that I have no idea what The WarZ was. It was basically me just looking at some screenshots and tearing them down and analyzing them to the best of my abilities. Whether it be DayZ or WarZ I will play them both because games are games. So I thought I would just do a quick video of me just going through the screenshots. So sorry you did not enjoy it.

Best,

SteveZ

6/10 You didnt make fun of all the shit they copied from dayz. They didn't even change the terminology. The character log in screen: (Bandits killed) lol. (survivors) lol. The protagonist even has the same clothes as a dayz survivor.

The screenshot of the zombies on their logo was photoshop from the walking dead series and zombie cosplay. Im not even trying to be a fanboi but The War Z is dick ridin. Maybe it will be good but good games usually take more than a few months to finish.

EDIT: Steve you have a great voice for videos so keep doing them man, just don't buy into this heap of shit just yet.

Edited by Redfield
  • Like 1

So, what was your 'diagnosis'? My 'diagnosis' of WarZ is that it is suffering from a severe, and possibly terminal case of imitation.

Edited by soapmak3r

6/10 You didnt make fun of all the shit they copied from dayz. They didn't even change the terminology. The character log in screen: (Bandits killed) lol. (survivors) lol. The protagonist even has the same clothes as a dayz survivor.

The screenshot of the zombies on their logo was photoshop from the walking dead series and zombie cosplay. Im not even trying to be a fanboi but The War Z is dick ridin. Maybe it will be good but good games usually take more than a few months to finish.

EDIT: Steve you have a great voice for videos so keep doing them man, just don't buy into this heap of shit just yet.

Thanks man! And yeah I can see where you are coming on how much they copied from DayZ, but I just thought it would be interesting to just analyze the pictures shown. I just got done playing War Inc. and if they go with that for there combat system then I might just stay away. DayZ beats WarZ hands down, but it is still an interesting game to look at since it has been the discussion of the day for me and my friends. But thanks anyway for watching and I hope you enjoyed!

Best,

SteveZ

"Steve you have a great voice for videos so keep doing them man, just don't buy into this heap of shit just yet."

Well said redfield

Well said indeed. Thank you all so much! Hope you guys enjoy the vidz.

Yup, knock warz for having a craptastic engine while playing day z54b3e46b_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

Edited by InfectiousFTW