Bivis87

Am I a bad person?

If I knew I was concealed I wouldn't have shot him, but on the other hand you never know if he knows where you are and if he's a survivor or a bandit. No big deal though, things like this will happen occasionally since it's so hard to tell who you can/can't trust.

So last night, I was in Krasnostav, i had a car and some really nice gear, things were finally going my way. I was with a friend, we were looting the supermarket and I heard shots nearby. Knowing it wasn't my friend, I looked out the window and saw a player running down towards us, he ran into a house and began shooting Zombies coming in at him.

I have been killed by players more times than I can remember in this mod with no warning or provocation and I was wary to give him a chance based on this but i had also never killed another player. Reluctantly I asked if he was friendly, no answer, I asked again, still no answer.

At this point I left the supermarket and went to the street just outside, I saw him through the window of the enterable building, I raised my M16 and shot him twice in the head, he died instantly.

I regret doing this as the more I think about it, putting myself in his shoes, he was getting aggroed by zeds and was likely too busy to reply although based on prior experience I had no way of telling that when he exited that house whether he would run off, want to team up or simply put a bullet in my head with his AK74 Kobra.

Thoughts?

Not a bad person, you at least offered him a chance to declare his intentions, and English skills or not, most people will likely have learned to hear and understand friendly as well as respond with friendly. Just keep that mindset that led you to ask first before shooting, and you will still be a good person.
  • Like 1

In this game it is kill or be killed

U are not a bad person if u have these feeling u should just hide from people