Sign in to follow this  
patdabaker3

Disconnected in a car. Can't move. Any suggestions?

Title says it all. Power went out in my house while in a car i just found. reconnected about 20 minutes later, to be found "sitting" in a non existant car. Unable to move. Any ideas on how to fix this? I do have some decent gear so killing my self doesnt sound fun.

Here is my suggestion:

Seriously though, I have no idea, try changing servers again, if that fails wait for someone to kill you or die of starvation, if you know any admins, you could try joining their server and getting them to restart it.

• Like 2

Yeah i've tried changing servers. Nothing happened. I'll try vaulting, sounds like a good idea. ill let u guys know!

Nope. Vaulting did nothing. BUT i did find out that if i sprint/run i can move VERY VERY slowly. it looks pretty cool though.

You should post a video of you running really slowly... The only thing I can suggest if you cannot figure a way to escape is to just stay on until you die of hunger or thirst. You might just alt/tab out so that you dont have to worry about it and then occasionally check on it.

You could also try joining a server on an old version of dayz, when you get stuck on loading alt f4 which should spawn you back on coast

I GOT IT. i was getting hit by a zombie. i killed it. and i was bleeding. i used a bandage and i was popped out of the vehicle

• Like 1

We had this happen to a guy in our group. We had to drive the car up next to him so he could get in one of the seats. After he got back out he could move again.

Weird thing was, he had a doppleganger stuck in the front passenger seat until the next reboot.

Edited by Patient Zer0

This happened to me when I was driving in an ATV and then disconnected because a hacker teleported me.

I tried everything, And, it was weird, my axe was no where near my hands when I wielded it.

I wasn't bleeding or anything, but i clicked to use a bandaid, This popped me out of the glitch. :D

your lucky, if you logged in while your car was still there, it would have killed you anyway.

I was playing earlier today and lost connection while in a Ural, when I got back in I was standing inside the Ural, all I did was walk away like it wasn't there. Happened to me with the Van as well.