SensenmanN (DayZ)

Ghillie suit makes your pack unlootable.

Date/Time: 7pm EST - May 28th 12'

What happened: A friend of mine died with the Ghillie suit on, and when I went to loot him, his backpack was not there. He was able to use his backpack just fine while alive, but once he died it was not on his body. I tried doing the mouse wheel scroll method, but there is no visible bag. I tried taking the bag from the gear screen, but there is no backpack there either. I was able to get the rest of the loot, but not his backpack (or anything in it).

Where you were: Inside the large military tent in Stary.

What you were doing: Trying to loot a body after he died.

*Current installed version: 6.0.1

*Server(s) you were on: Thailand1

*Your system specs: Win 7 x64

*Timeline of events before/after error: Self explanatory.

And there is no bacpack present in model by the way. Lying in grass makes you pretty invisible, helped me few times to survive in firefights, it's not supposed to be i think.

I had trouble where i put on the ghillie suit and moved it to my alice pack, the suit vanished from my inventory completely but i was still wearing it, when i logged out and back in i was no longer wearing the suit?

just putting forward my problems with the suit. Also my alice pack was not visible on my model either.

Eh, I am not so sure about this bug. We nailed a Ghillie suit guy on the fields near Stary and could access his ALICE backpack just fine O_o

His pack is in his inventory, goto corpse, press gear.

His pack is in his inventory' date=' goto corpse, press gear.

[/quote']

No. No it's not.

Even putting my pack onto his dead body doesn't work, it disappears.

I was able to access and take the pack of someone with a ghillie suit, however it was multiple days after this thread was posted.

You also can't put packs on dead players in general. If you take their pack it puts yours on the ground next to them. It is entirely possible this guy just did not have a pack.

I was able to access and take the pack of someone with a ghillie suit' date=' however it was multiple days after this thread was posted.

You also can't put packs on dead players in general. If you take their pack it puts yours on the ground next to them. It is entirely possible this guy just did not have a pack.

[/quote']

'This guy' was my dead body, with a coyote backpack full of loot. Dead in a rather hidden spot (my tents in the same area have never been looted).

I was able to access and take the pack of someone with a ghillie suit' date=' however it was multiple days after this thread was posted.

[/quote']

'This guy' was my dead body, with a coyote backpack full of loot. Dead in a rather hidden spot (my tents in the same area have never been looted).

Man, I read this and felt a sense of dread. Although I hadnt been shot at when i logged off, I was worried because I had a ghillie, coyote pack, AND was overlooking a tent...I had to log on to see if i was still alive. Thankfully it wasnt me :)

'This guy' was my dead body' date=' with a coyote backpack full of loot. Dead in a rather hidden spot (my tents in the same area have never been looted).

[/quote']

1. "My friend" =/= "My dead body"

2. "Tents in Stary" =/= "A rather hidden spot"

3. If it was your dead body in a spot no one could have looted, then I can only assume it's part of the skin clone bug. In which case you were attempting to dupe items and making a false bug report. Why else would you lie about who it was?

'This guy' was my dead body' date=' with a coyote backpack full of loot. Dead in a rather hidden spot (my tents in the same area have never been looted).

[/quote']

1. "My friend" =/= "My dead body"

2. "Tents in Stary" =/= "A rather hidden spot"

3. If it was your dead body in a spot no one could have looted, then I can only assume it's part of the skin clone bug. In which case you were attempting to dupe items and making a false bug report. Why else would you lie about who it was?

Oh no, you caught me!

My tent spot is about a 5 minute run from Stary, on a low pop server, and has never been looted as I mentioned before.

More than one of the people in my vent has had this issue. I'm not really sure why you are trying so hard to defend a bug. Are you really that butt hurt over someone experiencing a bug that you haven't?