Sign in to follow this  
pwnage13371

You know what is bullshit?

How Valve and all them say you need to buy both Arma II and Arma II Operation Arrowhead? You only need to get Arma II: Free. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I did feel good saving another $10 on a game I'd never play.

Edit: Even the front page of DayZ says you need both. :o

Edited by pwnage13371

yes you need arma2 and arma 2 AO to play

how in any way does getting the free version of arma2 change this

yes you need arma2 and arma 2 AO to play

how in any way does getting the free version of arma2 change this

Can't tell if sarcasm or surious.

Not really bullshit considering it boils down to a company wanting money, like all other companies out there. It's the consumers responsibility to research before a purchase.

Can't tell if sarcasm or surious.

unless i cant tell what youre trying to say from that retarded OP

youre saying somewhere it says youre bring tricked to buy arma2 CO to play the mod?

it shows you the most convient way to play the game which is to buy CO.

and the mod is developed for arma2 CO

Edited by Buffjesus

today i sparked a rhhinoplacerus, but then it gave a fly.

next!

swamsea culprit.

and just so you know, steam has CO on the front page because that is the top seller

they didnt put it up there cause they felt like it randomly

if AO was selling more that would be up there

and the mod is developed for CO

Edited by Buffjesus

If you want the game to look any good, you need Arma II for reals.

If you like your game looking like something from 2002, then sure, go with Arma II: Free.

• Like 1

and just so you know, steam has CO on the front page because that is the top seller

they didnt put it up there cause they felt like it randomly

if AO was selling more that would be up there

and the mod is developed for CO

Says this on the Arma II: CO page: "The Day Z Mod requires Arma II: Combined Operations which is made up of Arma II and Arma II: Operation Arrowhead"

unless i cant tell what youre trying to say from that retarded OP

youre saying somewhere it says youre bring tricked to buy arma2 CO to play the mod?

it shows you the most convient way to play the game which is to buy CO.

and the mod is developed for arma2 CO

How is buying a game more simple then saving 10 dollars and getting the same thing?

I understand what your saying. And yes, you are correct, but I actually enjoy arma and durring the steam sale it was cheap and well worth it.

... but I did feel good saving another $10 on a game I'd never play.

You do realize that when you play DayZ that you are playing ArmA 2 right? The game is 95% ArmA and 5% DayZ.

You do realize that when you play DayZ that you are playing ArmA 2 right? The game is 95% ArmA and 5% DayZ.

You do realise that you are a moron. Use common sence and you will get far in life.

Let me explain it for you. We all know this game is a mod. Arma II is not the best game on its own. In other words, it sucks IMO. DayZ is a GOOD mod for a BAD (I know I will get attacked for this) game. DayZ is nothing like Arma II on it's own at all. It just looks the same.

Edited by pwnage13371

afaik arma2:free has low resolution textures or/and other reduced graphic options. in that case im glad i bought arma2:co

It's arguable that it's better to purchase arma II, instead of getting the free version, as it has vastly superior graphics, which could help you pick out a bushwookie from the surrounding undergrowth. Not to mention, you're giving money to BIS, who pays Rocket a salary, if I'm not mistaken.

You do realise that you are a moron. Use common sence and you will get far in life.

Let me explain it for you. We all know this game is a mod. Arma II is not the best game on its own. In other words, it sucks IMO. DayZ is a GOOD mod for a BAD (I know I will get attacked for this) game. DayZ is nothing like Arma II on it's own at all. It just looks the same.

ArmA 2 is a great game, 2tactic00l4u

ArmA 2 is a great game, 2tactic00l4u

I'm not allowed to have my own opinion anymore?

The mod is developed for co but you can use arma 2 free it just requires a little more work to set it up and the graphics are a little worse.

Yeh, I'm just repeating what was already said: ArmA2:Free and ArmA2 are not exactly the same thing.

And I don't blame anyone for not wanting to spend 10 bucks on something they feel they'll never use.

I started with ArmA2:Free, I enjoyed it too much not to spend the money on A2:CO in the Steam Summer Sale.

Then there was DayZ. All I can say is, holy crap what an experience for around 25 bucks. (or something like that)

Chill ppl. Enjoy stuff and don't flame others for not enjoying the same stuff you enjoy. (did that make any sense?)

:edit: And just for laughs(?): Bullshit= The feces of an intact (i.e., not castrated) adult male of the species Bos taurus.

Peace.

SD.

Edited by Sir Diealot

I was annoyed about the number of people who didn't know about this too, hence my signature.