Sign in to follow this  
ScoopJukem

Car wheel stuck in the ground...

Has anyone else had one of their wheels permanently stuck into the ground after running into something? Our GAZ is completely stuck, because one wheel is basically glued to the ground. We can run the engine and spin around, however the one wheel will not move.

The wheels are at red damage but when we go to fix one of them with a spare tire nothing happens.

Any ideas on how to fix this? We've tried flooring it and ramming it with other vehicles, none have worked :\

Edited by ScoopJukem

Here comes my silly question........Have you tried getting another wheel and repairing it.

too slow, joe

the tire being in the ground means its flat and damaged so much it wont work

thats the affect of damaging tires once theyre on (they get flatter aka sink into the ground a bit)

No cigar, however apparently every wheel is broken now, we're going to try to fix them.

Have never hear or see this problem whit arma, to do spin drive it can but whit no tyre on it.

Edited by mokum

Shoot ure tyre flat and replace it whit a new one.

Have never hear or see this problem whit arma, to do spin drive it can but whit no tyre on it.

not a reader eh?

not a reader eh?

yes i am a reader, but it take a bit off time before it whas on the site.

I have had this happen with a bus and shooting out the tire and repairing it did work for us.

Had the same issue with an atv and repairing the tire fixes it, the weird part was that no of the tires were showing as damaged they were all green but when I repaired the one that was in the ground it popped up.

Had the same issue with an atv and repairing the tire fixes it, the weird part was that no of the tires were showing as damaged they were all green but when I repaired the one that was in the ground it popped up.

yeah it was flat

yes i am a reader, but it take a bit off time before it whas on the site.

strike, you're out!