freaky88

I hate you rocket

ive died to a glitch 3 fucking times. Graphics glitches everywhere, zombies cant even fucking run straight. I guess ill come back in a few months when the mod is stable or standalone is released.

Edited by freaky78
  • Like 1

whats that? you found a vehicle? lets make it get stuck on a rock and make it fucking explode even tho it wasnt fucking moving

Hello there

Perhaps this isn't the alpha test for you?

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Hello there

Perhaps this isn't the alpha test for you?

Rgds

LoK

it sure is but i thought you were testing to make things better not worse

it sure is but i thought you were testing to make things better not worse

How does one make things better without enduring a bug for a certain amount of time? It'll take time. If you want, take up software and fix it yourself.

What I heard

"Waaaaaaaaaa..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I participated in an alpha test and it wasnt bug free....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....even though I could never code this myself I'm going to bash on the guy who is probably working his balls off to work on a standalone version of a mod whilst also still working on the mod itself. Waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Edit : added extra "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" at the request of Yorkie065

Edited by LostMem0ry

What I heard

"Waaaaaaaaaa..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I participated in an alpha test and it wasnt bug free....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....even though I could never code this myself I'm going to bash on the guy who is probably working his balls off to work on a standalone version of a mod whilst also still working on the mod itself."

^ you missed a 'Waaaaa' at the end dude :P

Honestly, OP is a little bit stupid for not thinking that he won't die to numerous glitches throughout an Alpha test. Whats even worse, is he hasn't reported any of the glitches to the devs either, and/ or provided feedback about said glitches. Instead he's come to make a useless post about how things aren't quite going his way.

One less person not willing to contribute something useful to the developement of this mod.

You will not be missed.

P.S.: you could have posted a bug report like:

... happened to me in ... I was driving a ... DayZ version ... Arma 2 beta ...

Haha Alpha!

Besides the zombies not tracking right I haven't had any problems. For an alpha it's great. Piss off back to CoD