Sign in to follow this  
professiondude

Just some guy trying to find a clan or group of people

I'm fracking tired of getting shot in the face after hours of hard work and zombie fleeing to lose everything i scavenged for...

friendlies are hard to come by, I'm sure we're all aware of this.

I hope by posting this that i can find some people who want to keep their humanity and get boss gear.

I'm still learning the ropes of the game but sadly with me being ust outside of the first week of having Day Z....being murdered by numerous jason vorhees masked bandits hacking *both terms* you to death...doesn't help much.

Maybe we can start a clan as well on our way through Day Z.

Steam- Professiondude

IGN: Professiondude

(wonders in the back of my head, how many banditz will put on their actors caps just to join up with me to shoot me in the face on first meet?)

Hi there we're the BSB Network, a social gaming community that has a good number of players supporting Day Z. We're hosting many smaller groups within the game and presently undergoing the process of organising a larger scale community group within the game operating fire teams, safe zones etc.

We're a stable and established community that was setup in 2002 (so we're not a fly by night ad-hoc clan or anything!) and we're just a good community of gamers looking for fun games. We have no age, skill or time requirements, all we ask is for players to be fair and have a bit of common sense. We use TS3 and have our own community website with members from all over the world. Most of our members are over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but we do have some mature younger players too!

If you're interested in joining in our groups in Day Z go to our website or hop on our Public TS3 server any time;

www.bsbnetwork.com

Our recruitment/advertisement topic on this forum can be found here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48408-bsb-network-recruiting/#entry462503

Ill add you on steam, I play ARMA2 and I have been playing Dayz for a while so I can help you with some stuff if you need help. Also if anyone else wants to add me on Steam they can but I make no promises about being on all the time, however if we both happen to be playing at the same time Im down for grouping.

Steam: o WAR1OCK o

What I usually do is Alt+f4 and then just rejoin later and bleed to death. If I cant have it no one else can. I do this frequently, I will eat all my food, all my pain pills, use all my bandages, everything that is consumable I will use so no one cna have it.

Hey man I'm CST too, have end-game weapons/equipment and over 4k humanity (was 5297 this morning but I had to defend myself while playing today). I'm definitely down to group up and can help you get on your feet and self-sufficient. I'm currently on Day 9 with my current life which isn't anything incredible but it's respectable. I'm ex-military in real life so I can hold my own in tight situations and know about squad tactics and all that, although I find that playing in squads is way more fun with people you have a rapport with. I added you on steam, hit me up when you have a chance and we'll get together!

What I usually do is Alt+f4 and then just rejoin later and bleed to death. If I cant have it no one else can. I do this frequently, I will eat all my food, all my pain pills, use all my bandages, everything that is consumable I will use so no one can have it, because I'm a douche.

Fixed. ;)