Sign in to follow this  
<RQI>Mucko

I care more about what my body temperature is instead of humanity...wtf

Why on earth would I give a crap what my humanity is? Why do you choose to add things like humanity instead of fixing the important things...like freaking video glitches. Or maybe improve BE to prevent hackers which have gotten me to cancel my servers subscriptions and the 11 other people I play with to quit? I logged on to a random realm a little while ago...still the same crap, yet new additions like humanity? Seriously? Grats.

Why on earth would I give a crap what my humanity is?

You wouldn't since you're like 75% of players who KOS and have no imagination. I can't explain it to someone who lacks the capacity.

Oh and nice QQ attempt

Why do you choose to add things like humanity instead of fixing the important things...like freaking video glitches.

Read log notes? Fixing was attempted, and seems to have fixed most glitches? Ever care to think that maybe the glitches are occurring from something new or the reported sources were incorrect?

Or maybe improve BE to prevent hackers which have gotten me to cancel my servers subscriptions and the 11 other people I play with to quit?

They have no control over that.

• Like 1

Afaik humanity was always there but it was hidden? You'd make more sense ranting about dogs.

Rocket tried to fix the artifacts but failed. But yeah, that's what he should be working on.

Also about hackers... he has no control over it. And even if he had, scripting is not going to be stopped because this is how arma2 was made. Scripting can be only stopped by standalone.

Well he can't fix BattlEye since he has no control over that and the visual issues are indeed being worked on.

However, I can safely say that I care nothing about dogs and that I absolutely hate the humanity feature. I wear a ghillie suit and don't care if others know I'm a bandit, but the fact that it forces you into an appearance that changes how others respond just because of what you did in the past (even if it was with a different character) breaks the immersion for me. I'm actually really disappointed in the dev team for developing this and would love to see it either changed dramatically or removed all together.

And no, I'm not one of those asshole bandits that wants it removed so I can trick people either. I always assume the other person is KoS so it doesn't directly affect me, I just think the idea of it goes against what made this game so great. The idea that you can do pretty much whatever you want and that death meant a clean slate.

The humanity was re-introduced, it was in the game before...nothing new, was counted in the background anyways, now it is just displayd again, including the easy-to-get bandit status and the very-hard-to-get gero status, which is new.

The hackers are a problem, but a vigilant server-admin should be able to kick them out. from my usual server there were 25-30 bans in the last 3-4 days alone. 2 of the guys were reported, too, and should by now have to buy a new version of arma to be able to play...

The problem seems to be that your playstyle is very vulnerable to disruption (i.e. you only feel like actually playing when you are fully equipped...). The challenge would be to have fun anyways...I dont care much if I ddie, except it is through some arse who stabs me in the back when I got him a bloodbag...THATs annoying, these poor hackers are just trying to compensate an overall lacvk of balls. I played counterstrike for years, and hackers were omnipresent (except for LANs ^^) and really really annoying, too! Thats not new to Arma.