Sign in to follow this  
Encrypted (DayZ)

I can't play please fix :(

Hey,

I started spawning at the beach some with the most recent patch, usually I have all my gear but it happened a few times ago and I had the same problem as some others, I kept my ghillie but lost everything else. I even tried getting killed to fix it, but I keep randomly spawning at the beach. It happens nearly every other time I play now. I also see a strange blue sky as the splash screen everytime I start the game up now at the point where you first see the server page and other players on the server. It has been that way ever since I lost all my gear and got "killed" which spawned me in debug plains...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I am broken at the hive end or whatever and if an admin could reset my character or something, that would be swell.

Thanks!

This is cause by patch 1.7.2.5. Joining servers running older versions of DayZ will cause long loading times and potential respawns on the beach. Make sure you join servers running the newest patch.

I thought that was it, but I installed dayz commander just for this reason and had it filter our servers that were running the wrong versions. Still did not fix it :(.