Sign in to follow this  
iReJambo

fastest way to regain blood while playing solo

If you have knife, hatchet and matches go hunting, meat gives you a lot of blood. If you don't have hatchet you can still find piles of wood in some places, and if you don't have matches there's fire in some industrial places or i think also in the cherno military tents, but you need the hunting knife.

You could also use a glitch in the game but i wont comment on that :P

Edited by sebastian.w
  • Like 1

As said, cooked meat.

You need a hunting knife, matches, and a hatchet. Kill your prey with whatever means you see fit, walk over to it and gut it, then open your gear and put the raw meat in your inventory. Then go over to a forest (if you don't already have a wood pile in your inventory), right click your hatchet and 'harvest wood'. Then go somewhere where you have some privacy, open your inventory and right click on the matches and 'make fireplace', then open your action menu near the fireplace and lick 'light fire', then 'cook meat', then consume delicious steak! Each steak restores 800 health points. Smaller canned foods like beans and sardines restore 200 pts also

Find cow.

Murder cow.

Cut cow.

Set meat on fire.

Eat meat.

Killing and eating a cow will restore almost half your blood.

Actually a little over half. A cow nets 8 steaks, and each steak restores 800pts. I think pigs net 3 steaks, lambs are 4? and cows are 8.

Cooked meat is the best... If I ever find food on the floor (Beans etc) I will eat then and leave my meat in the back pack. It is the solo mans blood bag.

Make sure you beat the meat first...

Edited by opeth

I like to plough my rigid bar into a goat's skull, then I stick my chopper deep into it until I hit it's guts. Right about then I pull out my wood and get it nice and hot for the goat. My meat is now ready to sizzle all over and my mouth begins to water. Fuck yea. That gets my blood pumping.

If its before Ive found a hatchet, matches, and knife. Ill just go into a grocery store and eat every can of food thats in there... Normally gets me about 2000 blood