nguyedou

Looking for a survivor to group with

Just started playing dayz a couple days ago, i pretty much got the hang of it with knowing the map and game mechanics and everything. Not really all that into pvp, I mean i'll kill people when i need to, but it really doesnt appeal to me unless they shoot me first...

i just got killed lastnight, so i'm pretty much starting w nothing, but it takes me like an hour to get a good load out from electro so whatever.

anyway. I was wondering if anyone who's fairly new to the game (couple days to a week) wanted to team up with me so we could both work together to actually survive hahah. I'm 17 and lookin for someone chill that just wants to play the game and not take it to a hardcore level. Oh, and I have a skype.

I live in florida. So preferably someone in the US or even better on the eastern coast.

Edited by nguyedou

I would cos i just started but currently my legs are glitched into the ground and no idea how to get out :-(

Im still getting used to how things work so im a very basic noob

Just started playing dayz a couple days ago, i pretty much got the hang of it with knowing the map and game mechanics and everything. Not really all that into pvp, I mean i'll kill people when i need to, but it really doesnt appeal to me unless they shoot me first...

i just got killed lastnight, so i'm pretty much starting w nothing, but it takes me like an hour to get a good load out from electro so whatever.

anyway. I was wondering if anyone who's fairly new to the game (couple days to a week) wanted to team up with me so we could both work together to actually survive hahah. I'm 17 and lookin for someone chill that just wants to play the game and not take it to a hardcore level. Oh, and I have a skype.

Hey mate,

I'm downloading Skype right now and im about to jump in and have a bit of a play if you wanna chill together?

location and timezone plz!

oh just saw it you are from the us!!! good luck with your survival then!!! and remember avoid servers with more than 20 people in because of hackers...

Edited by mp44christos

Im in elecktro. add me on skype and i'll tell you my server.

Edited by nguyedou

Hey guys,

rgreary that is my website I have just created for us survivors, it is only just starting out so the forums are a bit sparse but please check it out and help us get going! Going to start a real thread about it in a moment

I don't have a mic but would love to tag along with others. It gets boring doing it alone.. I have a headset so hearing isn't a problem, If you want to pm me with where you guys will be later this evening I'll jump on.

I don't have a mic but would love to tag along with others. It gets boring doing it alone.. I have a headset so hearing isn't a problem, If you want to pm me with where you guys will be later this evening I'll jump on.

you got steam or skype?

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Edited by zalkota

thank you everyone for providing your support! i found myself a lil group. but its good to know that there are so many cool ppl out here wanting to hang out and have some fun. you have my beans, if you will hahaha. maybe we can chill another time. Thanks again.

Also looking for people to group up with. Add me in steam, Pvster.

Looking for some people who play west coast servers to join up from time to time. I play weekday afternoons and weekends. I play about 1-3 weekdays for a few hours and 1-2 days on the weekend for a much larger chunk of time. I'm flexible on the server I play on.

Wether you play casually or take Dayz seriously, I find fun playing in both ways. So if your looking for someone to group up with then send me a msg.

I also want to mention I have a mic.

Looking for some people who play west coast servers to join up from time to time. I play weekday afternoons and weekends. I play about 1-3 weekdays for a few hours and 1-2 days on the weekend for a much larger chunk of time. I'm flexible on the server I play on.

Wether you play casually or take Dayz seriously, I find fun playing in both ways. So if your looking for someone to group up with then send me a msg.

I also want to mention I have a mic.

I'm looking for a group of people to play with as well. Still learning but I play on the eastern coast and play 10pm-2am in the evenings after work and early afternoons so feel free to PM me if you're interested. I have a mic, teamspeak, and skype.