Vulkfury

Stupid glitches, making dayz unplayable

Ok so i found a crashed chopper and found an as50 and some ammo and I ran up into the mountain to hide and when I got up there I glitched into a small hole among rocks then got launched out and killed from the fall, 2x now AFTER I have found the as50 and good gear I get killed by a glitch maybe an hour later. I'm ready to quit dayz because I cant even enjoy the full experience due to glitches, I know this is in alpha but how long does it take to fix a simple bug like being launched. I cant play dayz when I cant see half of the map due to graphic glitches and what I can see I get launched from.

2 pictures attached, my mate took the pictures.

post-92188-0-81872700-1345131523_thumb.j

post-92188-0-76568800-1345131528_thumb.j

Edited by Vulkfury

Wow, it's the same post with pictures, thanks, that helps me understand.

What have we learned today kids. Rocks bite back. Don't even think about standing/laying on a rock.

I was the mate playing with him. He somehow glitched, into the gap, as shown in the second picture, tried to get out, then was kind of "vaulted" out the other side onto the cliff side below, glitching him into the ground, dead, and his body wasn't even loot-able. This is getting ridiculous. I know it is in the ArmA II engine, but still, there should be some kind of reimbursement option for shit like this.

• Like 1

What have we learned today kids. Rocks bite back. Don't even think about standing/laying on a rock.

He wasn't on the rocks, he was up on the mountain side, and he got pulled down, over the rocks.

I was the mate playing with him. He somehow glitched, into the gap, as shown in the second picture, tried to get out, then was kind of "vaulted" out the other side onto the cliff side below, glitching him into the ground, dead, and his body wasn't even loot-able. This is getting ridiculous. I know it is in the ArmA II engine, but still, there should be some kind of reimbursement option for shit like this.

LOL

oh man

i love community forum posts

these kids know nothing about common sense

LOL

oh man

i love community forum posts

these kids know nothing about common sense

Heh, whatever mate. We are just simply reporting the fact that this happened. You're the type of person who makes this community terrible. (inb4 butthurt reply)

Dayz and battlefield 3 are alike, full of glitches that no-one care's to fix, and when they get reported, people come along and cry because you saw a problem in the game

(on a phone; can't quote)

'Heh, whatever mate. We are just

simply reporting the fact that

this happened.'

Wow wow wow...

Wrong section mate...

Are you ladies upset because we saw a problem in the game....you cant handle the truth... Dayz has glitches/bugs simple unbearable annoying glitches and bugs that will kill the game if left unfixed.

you people obviously know there's glitches in dayz that are stupid and unbearable. But if you want to sit there and let the game die then go ahead, but id actually like to play dayz without being launched from holes.

Are you ladies upset because we saw a problem in the game....you cant handle the truth... Dayz has glitches/bugs simple unbearable annoying glitches and bugs that will kill the game if left unfixed.

you people obviously know there's glitches in dayz that are stupid and unbearable. But if you want to sit there and let the game die then go ahead, but id actually like to play dayz without being launched from holes.

That's what he said....

there's a big difference with you guys reporting bugs, which there is another forum section for specifically, and coming into the general discussion thread complaining how a mod, under alpha testing and running off a game made in 2003, is broken and unplayable.

chances are everyone here has had this happen already, or has read about it before, and seeing as how cynical this community can be, its like you're asking to be trolled.

though I do feel your pain... if only for a moment

Edited by ptk

I totally agree with this.

This "game" have a lot of glitches and we pay top dollar for thi... wait just a second

It's not the mod that is unplayable , what is making it unplayable is your intolerance to inevitable errors in an ALPHA build.

Go grow up , get some hobbies and then minor inconveniences won't make you all upset.