Vulkfury

Stupid glitches, making dayz unplayable

Ok so i found a crashed chopper and found an as50 and some ammo and I ran up into the mountain to hide and when I got up there I glitched into a small hole among rocks then got launched out and killed from the fall, 2x now AFTER I have found the as50 and good gear I get killed by a glitch maybe an hour later. I ready to quit dayz because I cant even enjoy the full experience due to glitches, I know this is in alpha but how long does it take to fix a simple bug like being lunched. I cant play dayz when I cant see half of the map due to graphic glitches and what I can see I get launched from.

If you have graphic glitches on half the map you are the only one I've ever heard of. There are about 5-6 locations on the map I have issues and I'm about the only one in my clan with artifacts still. One of these days you'll learn to stop being attached to your gear, when you do you'll find the game a lot more fun.

Are you a computer programmer? I doubt it. Go learn to program THEN come back here and complain about how long it takes to fix a simple bug. One that by the way I've never experienced in about 2 months of playing far more than is healthy.

Open your eyes and look at the picture's you'll see the glitched hole where I got launched, and if I was a programmer I would actually try to fix the simple bugs before anything else and I dont know where your looking because most servers I play on alot of people are still getting bad glitching errors, your clan doesn't get the glitches doesn't mean the rest of the community is fine as well.

Edited by Vulkfury