Sign in to follow this  
Alexx (DayZ)

IM A BIRD WTF!!!!!!!!!!?

Likely a hacker... Can you fly deeper then that? In that case I would love to be a bird for a day or so... Flying around, looking at everything, annoying players.

It's not a script.

Hackers can no longer transform players.

You are a bird cause your game is pirated I think - at least that's what BI said would happen to illegal copies.

Illegal copies may degrade

Edit: BI CEO said this

Edited by FrostDMG

Think i readed it before ... Had to do with spectating mode or something.. Or illegaly downloaded arma versions...

It's not a script.

You are a bird cause your game is pirated I think - at least that's what BI said would happen to illegal copies.

Idk when it was patched but +- a week ago some hacker transformed me into a wolf

It's not a script.

Bull. I was transformed into a chicken last night by a hacker last night. He did it right in my face after teleporting to me with godmode on.

svkhdz.jpg

So was going to post something like this! :D

Happened to an entire server I was on once and everyone was like WTF?? Then some dude on the forum here, after reading a post I made about it, comes and accuses me of hacking or having an illegal copy. THat guy was a complete douchebag

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1