dault

Global ban #7ffd

Hey guys,

i was banned from all dayz servers today at around 10:30pm utc +8. i have no idea why i was banned as i have never tried to script, I have made numerous posts about ***ers so i have no idea why i would be banned just hoping this is a glitch with battleye thanks.

After looking around the forums i also saw a few posts saying it could be because of fraps? i did indeed have fraps open as i was trying to catch some well known scripters on us 599 the scripters names are ackbar, noggin and (e) hayden nz

I havent uploaded them i am trying to get a whole montage together and i am not going to buy a new cd key as i no i have done nothing wrong if you want me to send u the videos gapi182 then pm me or add me on skype daulton31 and i will gladly send you some videos of all of the hacking. you can even ask my sqaud about us 599.

Create ticket with BE, they will unban you if you`re not doing anything not so legal. Mates got unbanned 6 hours later and i know they don`t cheat.

After looking around the forums i also saw a few posts saying it could be because of fraps? i did indeed have fraps open as i was trying to catch some well known scripters on us 599 the scripters names are ackbar, noggin and (e) hayden nz

I use Fraps all the time. Never caused me a problem, especially with being banned.

here's the thing. I think the problem is in your name. There seem to be 2 daltons playing this game and one of them is the cheater using scripts. If you are innocent as you say you should report it to battleye cause one of the daltons for sure is innocent.

thanks for the replies guys i have just emailed battleye and currently waiting for a response you can even check out my posts about hackers on us 599 and how much i hate them if you do not believe me and i will definitely mention the two daultons playing just incase it is a mistake thanks.

I got banned too for no reason , i don't know why.. and i don't think i was baned because of fraps because i used fraps many times so why they would ban me now?

Anyway battleeye will do shit , sent them 3 emails telling them my problem and no answer , also there are more .. battleeye sucks , they can't ban real hackers.

And i wont buy another key just because battle cock baned me without reason , from where i know that they wont ban me again next time and i will have to pay again?O.O better wait for standalone and hope that they wont use battlecock:)

I got banned too for no reason , i don't know why.. and i don't think i was baned because of fraps because i used fraps many times so why they would ban me now?

Anyway battleeye will do shit , sent them 3 emails telling them my problem and no answer , also there are more .. battleeye sucks , they can't ban real hackers.

And i wont buy another key just because battle cock baned me without reason , from where i know that they wont ban me again next time and i will have to pay again?O.O better wait for standalone and hope that they wont use battlecock:)

Can you imagine how many emails BE get everyday? Enquiries about the software, people requesting to be unbanned, banned people abusing them for banning them.

Patience is a virtue. That's coming from someone who has little of it.

Can you imagine how many emails BE get everyday? Enquiries about the software, people requesting to be unbanned, banned people abusing them for banning them.

Patience is a virtue. That's coming from someone who has little of it.

No shit? Is their job to do it , they made me wait for 3 days , soon 4 so there are 2 facts.

1) They really don't have staff .

2) They are so idiots that they can't make a difference between a hacker and a normal player.

I think is 2.

No shit? Is their job to do it , they made me wait for 3 days , soon 4 so there are 2 facts.

1) They really don't have staff .

2) They are so idiots that they can't make a difference between a hacker and a normal player.

I think is 2.

No, their job is to refine the checks so they catch more cheaters and make BE as effective as possible. We only have your word that you didn't hack and to be honest, we don't know you from Adam.

The answer is: be patient, stop spamming the forums with your bitching and quit calling everyone idiots.

U know why? Read the fucking rules.

"Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period."

"

• Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information."

Source

I've owned Arma II OA for less than a month. This is what i found out at Battleye.com;

! IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS !

If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period.

that all being said here's the shortform... don't waste your time because your concidered to be wasting theirs. I did email them but don't expect a responce.

I could care less about hackers/hacking as such and don't have the time to even bother but now that I've been enlightened by the global ban placed on me you may find 1 less player on any Battleye server.

What I can't figure out is that I don't mind being killed by users or zombies but when servers screw up by spawn killing into the debug and wiping your items etc. is to much and I allmost quit the game for good. Too many updates etc. I paid for this?

There is one thing i did notice which is that my CD Key may have been ripped off. I tried logging in a few times and it said there was a Key problem. That would be Steams fault. I'll be emailing there support for that.

It's sad.

U know why? Read the fucking rules.

"Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period."

"

• Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information."

Source

And uh , WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU SURE THAT I DIDN'T READ THE FUCKING RULLES?

No, their job is to refine the checks so they catch more cheaters and make BE as effective as possible. We only have your word that you didn't hack and to be honest, we don't know you from Adam.

The answer is: be patient, stop spamming the forums with your bitching and quit calling everyone idiots.

I call them idiots because i have read the rulles , so the only thing i have in my mind is that they really think i am a cheater , which i am not. Soooooo if they can't make a difference between a cheater and a non-cheater this mean they are idiots:)

Edited by Bonedripper

Ok Bonedripper,

You should have stayed under the radar but now I am gonna call you out. This is from a romanian hack site for the game metin 2.

Bonedripper said:

Multumesc pentru hack dar imi iau kick din 2 in 2 minute si numai intra inapoi asa cum zici tu ca ar trebui sa faca... si imi da si o eroare in legatura cu MobberHack_DE_2_0.MIX. Am facut exact cum ai zis tu cu tot cu .py!

Foloesc Windows 7 pe 64 bits.

Este normal ce mi se intampla?

This is Romanian but...

The english translation of this is:

Thanks for the hack but I get kicked from two in two minutes and only come back as you say we should do ... and gives me a error about MobberHack_DE_2_0.MIX. I did exactly what you said with all. Py!

Windows 7 64-bit benefits.

It is normal that happens to me?

heres the link

I checked your videos and sure enough you play this obscure game I have never heard of.

Now its possible that there are 2 people named Bonedripper that both live in Bucuresti, Romania that both play Metin 2 but I highly doubt it. If your ban sticks I think we all know why.

• Like 1

InB4 Bonedripper rages on Redfield!!!!!!!

yeah grab some popcorn and standby for incoming epic nerd rage. ;)

waiting...

Battleeye is a joke. I got globally banned out of the blue for enjoying the game legit. I have mailed Battleeye two times and both times i only get a automated google error back saying DNS for the mail was not resolved, and mail never reached battleeye at all. They stole my gaming experience.

• Like 1