maceuk71

The Winchester...

I'm sick of having arguments in game with people that believe there is such a thing as a Winchester 1866 SHOTGUN.

It is a rifle. The description in the mod is incorrect. It fired the rimfire .44 Henry round not 12 gauge slugs, it's not large enough for 12 gauge.

Hopefully this will be corrected but sick of all the 14 year old weapon experts not knowing what they're talking about.

So does it take magazines or clips?

It holds fifteen 12 gauge slugs in it's underbarrel clip tube, as god intended.

So how do I switch between burst fire and fully automatic?

So does it take magazines or clips?

It holds fifteen 12 gauge slugs in it's underbarrel clip tube' date=' as god intended.

[/quote']

Lol this has become a troll thread. Yep we know its a problem, it was a communications error between us and it is something we may look at solving in future.

Hopefully as the Winchester was one of my stamps on the game, as I love it as a weapon, it is just soooo pretty.

they removed the pellets and the bullets are the same effectiveness as the .44 rounds, i understand it is labeled incorrectly but the mechanics for it are solid.

Lol this has become a troll thread. Yep we know its a problem' date=' it was a communications error between us and it is something we may look at solving in future.

Hopefully as the Winchester was one of my stamps on the game, as I love it as a weapon, it is just soooo pretty.

[/quote']

It is a quite pretty model indeed, I just wish it had better animations for it!

As for the incorrect labeling, wouldn't it be simple to just edit the files where they say '1866 12 gauge slugs' to show '.44-40 rounds'? I know changing the actual in-game model for the ammunition would take considerable effort, but just changing the nomenclature would go a long way to setting things straight.

Cool-story-Bro.jpg

Wow! You are just, just....awesome! Keep up the good work!