Murdoc1234

Dayz Former Hacker Story And AMA

Ask Me Anything, I wont get offended.

I started because I lost a survivor I had for 32 days, I had my M4A1 CCO and a CZ (I know not amazing loadout) and then BOOM nuked server. I decided that since I know how to hack (I knew how to hack arma from before) I was gonna get my stuff back, we also lost 3 vehicles, I did not spawn those back.

Since I have started hacking I have done it for fun, I play on a side chat server and help people in need, go to where other mean hackers are (God mode snipers) and kill them (TP to ocean normally works).

I have never nuked a server, nor killed anybody actually while hacking, either than ones that deserve it (I.E. god mode snipers)

Here comes the flames

Edited by Murdoc1234
  • Like 2

Ask Me Anything, I wont get offended.

Serious question: What's your GUID?

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

Serious question: What's your GUID?

Former for a reason :) I'm already dealt with.

Edited by Murdoc1234

i enjoy hackers like you. I don't necessarily need them and its still cheating but those are the hackers that i enjoy to be friends with.Now the other hackers spawning the whole server into the air spawning in the thunderdome spawning in a place where i will die from hacker mass nukeing of server, thats just total bullshit i want ended.

• Like 2

how long did it take for you to get banned?

About 3 days, tried to spawn a banned weapon (My bypass For BE is not that far yet)

i enjoy hackers like you. I don't necessarily need them and its still cheating but those are the hackers that i enjoy to be friends with.Now the other hackers spawning the whole server into the air spawning in the thunderdome spawning in a place where i will die from hacker mass nukeing of server, thats just total bullshit i want ended.

Exactly

• Like 1

Are you telling me you used the same character for 32 days, without notice of Hacks thrown at ya?... Untill.. Death, ofc..

I've been playing on Low-pop servers for 5 days, and yet i've encounted hacker 3 times..

• Like 1

There was a hacker like that the other day that helped my friend (I was offline, computer kept crashing). It was pretty funny to hear him tell the story.

• Like 1

Are you telling me you used the same character for 32 days, without notice of Hacks thrown at ya?... Untill.. Death, ofc..

I've been playing on Low-pop servers for 5 days, and yet i've encounted hacker 3 times..

I got lucky and if you don't know, when you get Telleported somewhere, if you alt f4 the syncing screws up, so yes in that 32 days I came across being teleported, vehicles stolen, friends killed (I was not on the server when the nuke dropped), and been over run by goats.

You made it 32 days without seeing hackers and being killed by them, so I don't see why you raged and turned to the dark side. I'm lucky to go 3 days without a thunderdome, server nuke, or teleport axe murderers, so you should have been pumped to have lasted so long.

There was a hacker like that the other day that helped my friend (I was offline, computer kept crashing). It was pretty funny to hear him tell the story.

I was on the server and someone died to a guy with god mode, so I picked him up on the shore, went to the god mode sniper, gave me and my bud god mode, then froze him (The hacker) so he could not leave or move and teleported him to the ocean and left him like that. The guy got his stuff from his body.

I met a really cool hacker called "Sean" once, we met in cherno market where over direct com he told me to dance, i then noticed what i first thought was that thermal sniper, but then realized it a as50 and also thermal, which i knew was a hacked in gun. not being a cunt i didnt alt f4 and i danced and we laughed and shit but then got killed by like 50 zombies, as godmode doesnt make you immune from zombies.

so off i went to respawn on the same server (kinda dumb) and then as i was running to elektro i heard a horn beeping, and then a bus come towards me. i got in the bus and plugged in my mic and we talked for a bit as we drove into elektro. he gave me a winchester (i asked for his AS50 thermal but he said that was unfair ;_ ; , and we teleported around to different players playing some KPop over direct com and over message yelling get in the bus or die! if they did we had a blast just driving around, if they didn't i hopped out and shot them :P in the end sean turned me into a rabbit because he thought it was abusing the game to tele to people and kill them if they didnt want a bus ride (tbh it was but meh) and we kept on driving. was an absolute blast when he despawned all our weapons and tele'd the bus *with everyone on the server pretty much , about 15 lol to elektro and then planted tonnes of satchel charges and made us run.

Absolute blast.

Edited by Catalogue

I met a really cool hacker called "Sean" once, we met in cherno market where over direct com he told me to dance, not being a cunt i didnt alt f4 and i danced and we laughed and shit but then got killed by like 50 zombies, as godmode doesnt make you immune from zombies.

so off i went to respawn on the same server (kinda dumb) and then as i was running to elektro i heard a horn beeping, and then a bus come towards me. i got in the bus and plugged in my mic and we talked for a bit as we drove into elektro. he gave me a winchester (i asked for his AS50 thermal but he said that was unfair ;_ ;) and we teleported around to different players playing some KPop over direct com and over message yelling get in the bus or die! if they did we had a blast just driving around, if they didn't i hopped out and shot them :P in the end sean turned me into a rabbit because he thought it was abusing the game to tele to people and kill them if they didnt want a bus ride (tbh it was but meh) and we kept on driving. was an absolute blast when he despawned all our weapons and tele'd the bus *with everyone on the server pretty much , about 15 lol to elektro and then planted tonnes of satchel charges and made us run.

Absolute blast.

I like going in a helicopter up to randoms screaming "THERE IS NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST GET IN"

• Like 1

You made it 32 days without seeing hackers and being killed by them, so I don't see why you raged and turned to the dark side. I'm lucky to go 3 days without a thunderdome, server nuke, or teleport axe murderers, so you should have been pumped to have lasted so long.

Hell, i agree..

The first three days i played.. Nuked 5 times, Servers with maximum 15 players, (2 times with 2-4 players online)

I've been turned into a goat and respawned a vehicle which allowed me to see half-a-second of a SUV, before dying, Hell i've even seen a priest using a golden AK like the Youtube video,

Tho' i've been dead 8 times, in the past 5 days, of thoes.. 6 times hackers, and 2 times player skills

Not all hackers kill you.

Hell, i agree..

The first three days i played.. Nuked 5 times, Servers with maximum 15 players, (2 times with 2-4 players online)

I've been turned into a goat and respawned a vehicle which allowed me to see half-a-second of a SUV, before dying, Hell i've even seen a priest using a golden AK like the Youtube video,

Tho' i've been dead 8 times, in the past 5 days, of thoes.. 6 times hackers, and 2 times player skills

I have 2 survivors, this guy the 32 day one, has seen his fair share of hacks, Like I lost my M107 to a hacker taking everyone's backpacks, I was spanned in the air (ALT F4 FIXES IT), 3 vehicles lost, and then my group and camp was wiped by a nuke when I was not on, so I basically had a M4 with some ammo, and then when I did get killed we lost 4 vehicles, totalling it to 7 vehicles lost, friends all died, I died, tents gone, 2nd time I lost a camp in that life from a nuke and 7 vehicles (One was a huey) and then other things that happen to me on the other survivor.

... so I do see why you raged and turned to the dark side.

"You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your hack. Use it. I am fully armed with high end weapons. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more a target to BattleEye.

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, noob. Let the hate flow through you."

http://t.qkme.me/36bsxx.jpg

Edited by Camoplast

No appologies, only excuses.

Worthless thread, I predict a lock.

• Like 2

ive seen some funny hacks on youtube where the guy is scaring the crap out of the players pretending to be a ghost.

have you done stuff like that?

i like the funny side of it, however a hack is still a hack doesnt matter how funny it is, you will have the kind hackers and the dickhead kind, but still part of the same mix

Rightly so, but we should sing praises first, of this man's plights as a hacker and the tale of his reform.

ive seen some funny hacks on youtube where the guy is scaring the crap out of the players pretending to be a ghost.

have you done stuff like that?

i like the funny side of it, however a hack is still a hack doesnt matter how funny it is, you will have the kind hackers and the dickhead kind, but still part of the same mix

If you are talking about the ghost who followed that streamer that was abducted and made fight someone, I don't know his name but he made a video of me following him yes.

What is there to apologize for, I am just having fun, not screwing with people's experience's. Worthless thread thing is kinda out of the question, a fair amount of people are still asking legit questions.

• Like 1