Sign in to follow this  
Xaromir

There goes my 25Eur

Hello, i just blew 25Eur on a game i'm not interested in, to play a mod that needs it. Any other loonies out there? Well the mod sounds like an awesome idea, and i thought i just say hello on this special occasion, see you on the battlefield, hopefully peacefully. (Though i'm aware that this is unlikely.) Tally ho chaps!

Tons of people have done what you have.

Thats part of why its getting so much publicity.

Just remember that theres an editor and a firing range in the game you can use to practice in.

Google "Kronsky" and you can download a single player version of this mod to practice in.

Also, most important, pleas please dont run around shooting everything and everyone. ARMA is methodical.

Hello' date=' i just blew 25Eur on a game i'm not interested in, to play a mod that needs it. Any other loonies out there? Well the mod sounds like an awesome idea, and i thought i just say hello on this special occasion, see you on the battlefield, hopefully peacefully. (Though i'm aware that this is unlikely.) Tally ho chaps!

[/quote']

Arma II stand alone is alright but it has a couple mods that make it that much better like this one for example or even the ACE mods and its counterparts like ACRE and JAR deployment sound packs all combined make this game a beast.

No worries. Though i'm not interested in Arma2 i know the original Operation Flashpoint very well, and i'm familiar with the concept of realistic shooters. I've also seen a few videos and i know, not everyone is hostile, though it seems like other players are more dangerous then the Zeds.

I didn't knew that there is a SP version though, which is indeed interesting to get a hang of it, i guess i may also try the ACE stuff while i'm at it. Thanks guys! :)