Sign in to follow this  
usszim

Question about Skins in 1.7.2.5

So in my last life I was a total dick and blew away a few poor fools. Now that I'm a towel head, does it persist through death? I got owned (several times) and respawned as a rag head every time. However, in my later lives, I noticed that after about 5-10 minutes I suddenly switched back to normal (and losing my coyote backpack D:). My humanity would then reset from 0 to 150.

Anyone know what the deal is? Does this mean that if I become a hero I will respawn as one or will I go back to normal?

humanity persists through death, however it is constantly changing. you automatically gain like 150 humanity every 5 minutes you DON'T kill a survivor. so that explains why you don't have a towel anymore, after spawning for a while

Seems to peak at 2500 for me. To get over that i probably have to give blood or shoot bandits, who knows?

humanity persists through death, however it is constantly changing. you automatically gain like 150 humanity every 5 minutes you DON'T kill a survivor. so that explains why you don't have a towel anymore, after spawning for a while

I see, that is really helpful info! Doesn't that mean that bandit sniper will eventually go back to being a normal dude if he doesn't get anyone for awhile?

Also, if I went back to a normal skin and died, how come I respawn as a bandit?

there are still bugs with it, but maybe your humanity hadn't caught up fully. and yeah if a sniper really sucks they will slowly turn back to a survivor and not a bandit. But every survivor you kill gives you all of their humanity points as negative points onto yours. so if you kill me and i have 2750 humanity, you now get -2750 humanity to whatever your score is. so it adds up quick for pk'ers.

• Like 1

Mine seemed to peak at 3250, but I had to kill a guy who wouldn't stop following me and drawing attention. My humanity lost over 2400 points. It also drops when you shoot somebody, I guess. I shot the guy once hoping he'd get the hint and my Humanity dropped by about 600 pts. I'm guessing that was the damage I did since it wasn't in a vital spot and I was using a lower powered AR. I'd rather avoid being a bandit, so I'm hoping it will go back up now that its below 1000.

Seems to peak at 2500 for me. To get over that i probably have to give blood or shoot bandits, who knows?

Mine seemed to peak at 3250, but I had to kill a guy who wouldn't stop following me and drawing attention. My humanity lost over 2400 points. It also drops when you shoot somebody, I guess. I shot the guy once hoping he'd get the hint and my Humanity dropped by about 600 pts. I'm guessing that was the damage I did since it wasn't in a vital spot and I was using a lower powered AR. I'd rather avoid being a bandit, so I'm hoping it will go back up now that its below 1000.

I have 5030 humanity, so its possible to go much higher than what you had its a combination of living long and saving peoples asses by blood backs and morphine injectors... But I have a Ghilli suit and a L85A2 AWS (Prob picked off a hacked guy but w/e finders keepers), so people will misunderstand and shoot me haha hope they like the -5030 humanity, you gotta live out two lives to get rid of that.

Edited by Monkeyking661

That's interesting about what you said on shooting people. I was trying to pop bandits and ended up shooting two or three. I knocked out one and the other fled after getting hit. Neither awarded me with any positive points (although, I don't think my humanity was caught up either).

Well, this is weird. Everytime I respawn I get reset to 0 humanity but still have a doo-rag on. Anyone experiencing this?