Sign in to follow this  
brentp (DayZ)

How To Protect Yourself From A Sniper Unarmed

In this clip I was running back to my body unarmed trying to recover my gun and gear when I come across the sniper that killed me. I hide behind a tree and try to speak with him. He's soooo scared He does this check it out

]http://youtu.be/H61x65OVmRU

Edited by brentp
  • Like 5

Somehow, I'm not surprised. He was a chicken shit.

"Ooh somebody sees me!" *Alt-F4

What a douche. :|

Somehow, I'm not surprised. He was a chicken shit.

"Ooh somebody sees me!" *Alt-F4

What a douche. :|

LOL yep

Hahaha. "Hurp derp let me snipe people all day long wif mai biig ghunz but wen soem1 see me i jus close gayme LOLZ! KEKEEEKEKE NUUBZ KANT GET MEH"

Guarantee that's what he said at that moment. GUARANTEE.

Love it. Most snipers are gloriously unaware of their surroundings. I personally enjoy sneaking up behind a sniper, and even a sniper/spotter team, and instead of just killing them, going prone next to them and striking up a conversation. I don't usually get many words out before they DC. I secretly wonder how many bush wookies have soiled themselves. I don't want their gear, and they are probably better off dead, but I figure I'd give them a chance to see how silly they are, and hopefully amend their ways, or at least learn to look around more frequently.

• Like 1

Hahaha. "Hurp derp let me snipe people all day long wif mai biig ghunz but wen soem1 see me i jus close gayme LOLZ! KEKEEEKEKE NUUBZ KANT GET MEH"

Guarantee that's what he said at that moment. GUARANTEE.

LOL very nice :)

BWAHAHAHA! I call him a girl but that would be a massive insult to girls :D

LOL yes It would :)

Love it. Most snipers are gloriously unaware of their surroundings. I personally enjoy sneaking up behind a sniper, and even a sniper/spotter team, and instead of just killing them, going prone next to them and striking up a conversation. I don't usually get many words out before they DC. I secretly wonder how many bush wookies have soiled themselves. I don't want their gear, and they are probably better off dead, but I figure I'd give them a chance to see how silly they are, and hopefully amend their ways, or at least learn to look around more frequently.

Thats great I'm gonna start doing this more often :)

Talking about protection when he didn't even see you. Pro.

• Like 1