Dr Wasteland MD

The Coalition - Changing the Culture of DayZ

Indeed.

And as far as I remember, it wasn't due to DayZ player drop that it died.

It died (at least from the FTC point of view) due to people getting tired of constant hacker attacks during events.

That said, it will still happen when the standalone hits.

• Like 1

Credit was given where credit was due.

I was the one who put it all together as well as doing most of the leg work, and for that I was given a blurb at the end. I allowed my project to get taken out of my hands and distorted, so now Ill be bringing it back in a new light with a much stronger foundation and mission plan.

This is a great thing to happen. Another great thing to happen would be that to counteract this coalition, a type of bandit ''Horde'' be formed. A semi-organized army of bandits, made out of bandit clans, lone griefers, and just plane KOS players. It would drastically change the way we play if 2 large groups like this Coalition and Horde would fight it out. The bandit side would also be pretty powerfull if they were lured in by what bandits seem to like. Independance, fun, pure bloodshed, etc. The ones who dont have problems with taking orders by someone more experienced would join warbands, while the independant ones would do the same thing they previously did, albeit with a higher purpose.

With 2 large Ying-Yang groups like this, with conflicting ideologies, lone wolfs just trying to survive, and people just caught in the crossfire, DayZ would be a different game indeed.

I would love to join to help the good people of chernarus. But the TMW link is broken

Sorry about that - the thread is pretty old and we have a new website in the meantime. There you go:

http://tmwdayz.com/showthread.php?tid=869

Or you just join our TS and talk to us, if you want to. :-)

As for the opposing groups: That would actually spice things up drastically and give us more advanced / other things to do. The problem with that and knowing the other groups would be, that most of the people playing in both groups would end up griefing each other and taking out hatred on the forums. And when you know who you are fighting with it's pretty easy hating them on the forums here, which could end up in a huge flamewar.