clockworkmonkey

Deployable bushes for camouflage

Use the hatchet or something to harvest deployable bushes that can be used to hide tents and vehicles, or whatever else you wanted to hide.

• Like 1

Would be nice to see but i'm sure this has been suggested before.

I like how simple you put this...Maybe you should give an idea in the form of a Pros, Cons, Reasons, how it will work, how it wont, why it should be added. Devs look at those more seriously than "Use hatchet or something harvest...etc" it was barely a full sentence..

I hadn't really thought it through in any detail, I was just driving around looking for somewhere to hide a car and thinking to myself "if this was real life, I'd just grab some branches and stuff and hide the car"...

I guess the pros, as I mentioned above, would be a good way to hide your vehicles and tents.

Cons would probably be people putting them in awkward places for purposes of trolling.

why dont we just grow trees ahahaha

why dont we just grow trees ahahaha

You do know trees take years to grow right?

Edited by Brachra

Maybe like a tarp with the tent skin, and if you wanted to hide like if you were a sniper then maybe a tree stand.

That would be sweet.

Search feature. Just search bush/camo and you find lots of suggestions just like this.

/thread.