Sign in to follow this  
em4yta@gmail.com

L85A2 turn off the sight

I had the L85A2 working normally and a friend killed me for the LOLS, so when I reclaimed my gear back the scope of the L85A2 was clear, with no effect only a nice red cross-hair when I pressed "N" it changed to a Black/White thermal scope like in MW2/MW3 then I pressed again it changed back to normal NG sight/Red thermal sight.

So what happened and is it possible to do it all this time???

I have never experianced this..

I had the L85A2 working normally and a friend killed me for the LOLS, so when I reclaimed my gear back the scope of the L85A2 was clear, with no effect only a nice red cross-hair when I pressed "N" it changed to a Black/White thermal scope like in MW2/MW3 then I pressed again it changed back to normal NG sight/Red thermal sight.

So what happened and is it possible to do it all this time???

I have had that switching directly from binocs to L85 sight.

Ive also had this once... also once my range finders decided they were thermal! But only the once, dunno what i did either.

It's a bug, and it happens at random to my knowledge. It is definitely far easier to see with the TWS style optic, instead of the red/white. Outlines appear more clearly with the black/white vision.

The same thing happens if you have rangefinders and an L85A2 AWS. You can actually somehow make your rangefinder have thermal, which is ridiculous.

Lucky.

It would overpower the gun way to much. You could... Actually aim it.

Sometimes, balances is a key, even to this game.

As others have said it is a bug. I actually experienced the NV switching off on me in the middle of the night rendering the scope useless.