Kjekk Norris

There is meat - but no fish???

We are all familiar to the feature of gaining blood through various sources. My personal favourite methode is to hunt, gut and cook. Several hours spent in the woods by my campfire, nibbeling my well-cooked meat, I felt a longing... A craving... My thoughts wandered back to shore and its dead water... There are still boats - but no way to FISH!! (...if there are still fish; that is...)

There's still a free spot or two in your inventory to carry a FISHING ROD.

In addition to the open seas, there are also ponds and larger lakes around - also just eye-candy.., so I was thinking;

1) -Implement fishing rod

2) -Different fish sizes are found inland and ashore

3) -Should be a fairly common loot similar to the hunting knife

Just a thought... ;-)

Response are always optional - like in dayZ......

Edited by Kjekk Norris
  • Like 7

good idea. a silent way of getting food. shooting a cow is loud and risky. but as of now, there's no reason to stay by the water and finding a boat is very rare and pointless unless setting up camps on islands. maybe in Chernaurus Plus there will be a better reason to add fish. good thought man.

To make it not so overpowered that you can just refill blood as need much as you want, maybe it has a chance to break or every second the game rolls a chance of catching a fish so that it is not instant.

• Like 1

There are zombies - but no cheetahs that spit bees? :P

To make it not so overpowered that you can just refill blood as need much as you want, maybe it has a chance to break or every second the game rolls a chance of catching a fish so that it is not instant.

Yeah! I was thinking of something like that as well. Random spawn for fishes and random sizes. Rod can break when used over time, or if one catch up with one of the few really big fishes at sea. ;)

Yeah! I was thinking of something like that as well. Random spawn for fishes and random sizes. Rod can break when used over time, or if one catch up with one of the few really big fishes at sea. ;)

I like me a big fish in the barrel! arh

Gives me an idea about having different sized/quality rods. Like backpacks! That way as you get more experienced you can catch better and better fish!

Tried out "City Life II RPG", and this mod has fishing-rod and selling your fishes for money as well.. lol >..<

Great, another one of these... Search on topics BEFORE younpost. Geez people...