Sign in to follow this  
daspope

Bubba Williams the Diligent D-Bag! (Shootout in Cherno Market)

So I make a run into the Cherno Market, looking for some goodies and maybe some action when I come across this guy (Bubba Williams) and despite him wearing a bandit rag I decide to be cool and not open fire since he has no primary weapon that I could see and didn't come off as hostile.

He tries to slip out the back and come back in the front to kill me, and the gunfight begins... in the excitement I forgot that you cant shoot through the shelves smh... lol.

Had I remembered the shelves were impenetrable walls of madness I would have taken cover while both of us were reloading lol(and not dumped an entire mag into them smh again).

http://youtu.be/Wa4LdLm6C_E

Edited by daspope
  • Like 1

so in the end you both agree to not get in each others way, but then both open fire at the same time..

seems to me you both deserve each other..

• Like 1

so in the end you both agree to not get in each others way, but then both open fire at the same time..

seems to me you both deserve each other..

Lol, dude was acting weird, made me uneasy, and when I caught the glimpse of him coming at me I knew it was on... as you can see, my humanity is good to go, I only kill those in need of killing.

Lol, dude was acting weird, made me uneasy, and when I caught the glimpse of him coming at me I knew it was on... as you can see, my humanity is good to go, I only kill those in need of killing.

Hahah, and just before that moment, you went looking for him saying you were gunna "light him up.. "

Hahah, and just before that moment, you went looking for him saying you were gunna "light him up.. "

Cause he was acting weird, something was up... this was in cherno, not pre-school

You're lucky you ran into such a fool bandit. He could have easily laid down outside and killed you as you left. And why do people who use pistols not realize that YOU MUST AIM FOR THE HEAD. It was an interesting video, and (as a bandit) I definitely understand why you chose to kill him before he aggressed. As soon as you saw him and he ran away I knew he was looking for a weapon to kill you with as he told you he was friendly and how he couldn't get rid of his negative humanity.

If you run into me like that, you best not stand still in the corner and let me shoot a whole mak mag into you. I will aim for the head. I was shocked that you didn't die as you just stood there reloading. Thanks for the entertaining video.

You're lucky you ran into such a fool bandit. He could have easily laid down outside and killed you as you left. And why do people who use pistols not realize that YOU MUST AIM FOR THE HEAD. It was an interesting video, and (as a bandit) I definitely understand why you chose to kill him before he aggressed. As soon as you saw him and he ran away I knew he was looking for a weapon to kill you with as he told you he was friendly and how he couldn't get rid of his negative humanity.

If you run into me like that, you best not stand still in the corner and let me shoot a whole mak mag into you. I will aim for the head. I was shocked that you didn't die as you just stood there reloading. Thanks for the entertaining video.

Honestly I am surprised I didn't die as well, I was kinda in shock that I didn't put him down forgetting that those shelves are magical force fields lol, I should have moved behind the shelf for reload and let him bleed out while talking crap to him.

Honestly I am surprised I didn't die as well, I was kinda in shock that I didn't put him down forgetting that those shelves are magical force fields lol, I should have moved behind the shelf for reload and let him bleed out while talking crap to him.

You were pretty much fine up until the point where you engaged a moving target in 3rd person on full auto. You should never be intentionally engaging a target in 3rd person and/or full auto. 3rd person is for moving, not shooting, and full auto is for surprises or burst fire not mowing down some chump with a makarov like you're tony montana. I mean you lived and he died so it's all gravy anyway.

Here have some :beans:

You were pretty much fine up until the point where you engaged a moving target in 3rd person on full auto. You should never be intentionally engaging a target in 3rd person and/or full auto. 3rd person is for moving, not shooting, and full auto is for surprises or burst fire not mowing down some chump with a makarov like you're tony montana. I mean you lived and he died so it's all gravy anyway.

Here have some :beans:

lmao, yeah I usually bring up the sights but when I caught a glimpse of him i was all like "clever girl..." and at that point my trigger finger took over.

lol you should have been playing this music during the stand off. You were the one acting suspicious though. Not looting and just following him around...

lol you should have been playing this music during the stand off. You were the one acting suspicious though. Not looting and just following him around...

lol, I was seeing what was over in the front of the store, while also keeping an eye on him and giving him room to get into the back room where I was...