Wintermute151

Log of hack scripts

This is merely out of curiosity... why the sudden interest in coming back and causing problems?

Haha, 'causing problems'? Meaning playing the game? We play bandits; it's what we do in DayZ.

And we came back to your server once we gave you guys enough time to build back up. There is no fun raiding an empty server.

Edited by Surgio

As i've said already, i'm totally accepting of open conflict in game... Problem is, the fight is one sided when you guys are too cowardly to have your own server loaded with gear for us to satchel charge as well... Its easy for you to "claim victory" over us when you have nothing to lose and can just get any gear you lose right back...

Feel free to post your servers (if you even own one). Then we can have a point to this clan war. You have no base of operations (that you own). You may have random camps across multiple servers, but theres nowhere we can log in and be like "oh we are on D2A turf guys... lets do this"... am I right?... and don't say "oh you gotta be good enough to find it" cause give me a break... most clans list their servers and take pride in hosting it or having a home base, etc... I see none for D2A.

But hey, when its lifted- I will see you guys around, im sure. Just stating where I think everyone is coming from with all this and I think theres a lot of jumping to conclusions and "call of duty" style dissing rather than providing solutions here.

As i've said already, i'm totally accepting of open conflict in game... Problem is, the fight is one sided when you guys are too cowardly to have your own server loaded with gear for us to satchel charge as well... Its easy for you to "claim victory" over us when you have nothing to lose and can just get any gear you lose right back...

Feel free to post your servers (if you even own one). Then we can have a point to this clan war. You have no base of operations (that you own). You may have random camps across multiple servers, but theres nowhere we can log in and be like "oh we are on D2A turf guys... lets do this"... am I right?... and don't say "oh you gotta be good enough to find it" cause give me a break... most clans list their servers and take pride in hosting it or having a home base, etc... I see none for D2A.

But hey, when its lifted- I will see you guys around, im sure. Just stating where I think everyone is coming from with all this and I think theres a lot of jumping to conclusions and "call of duty" style dissing rather than providing solutions here.

We had a mobile camp on your server to satchel charge.

And if we had our own server we would be own it.

D2A is not even a Dayz clan, we are a Planetside outfit. lmao.

We don't own a DayZ server, as it is not a major part of D2A Gaming. As you guessed, we have a few marked camps across multiple servers.

The fact of the matter is, we shouldn't be having to provide solutions. There was never a problem. We are simply defending against blatantly false allegations.

DayZ is a side interest for D2A as we are primarily a Planetside outfit. We gain enjoyment from the game by raiding the camps of hoarders, so everyone on that server can have access to vehicles, not just the admins. We also do it to try to level the PvP playing field by limiting admins' access to ghillie suits, AS-50s, and L85s. It is our play style, and it is very unlikely that will change. I'm sorry if you feel that isn't fair.

Edited by Surgio

From one server admin to another, I honestly do not see any malicious scripts there. Now, I could be wrong on that... but I'm almost positive those are not malicious. Keyword: Almost.

Given the coincidences and everything else, I have to say I still wouldn't of issued that ban. Not until I had concrete evidence of a blacklisted script smack dab in the middle of my log with his name and guid next to it.

Also, you definitely need to edit those posts and take out his IP. That is not something you display on these boards, or any other public place on the internet. Are you dumb?

• Like 5

You banned someone without any evidence.

This is not the first time you have targeted us.

The first time you admin-abused I made a post on your forums explaining the basic DayZ server hosting rules and one of your forum admins deleted it.

There's a third party call on you to kick you from the hive in this thread.

Your ignorance of the buggy game mechanics is not an excuse.

The only duped gear I've ever seen was taken from tents on the BBF Madagascar server.

I think your hoarding is somewhat relevant. You acquire many/most vehicles on the server, stash them, and then kick or ban players that raid your camps.

(A hacker will do something like, teleport your ass across the map and mow you down with a SAW.)

So, is the ban lifted? If not, please make a thread requesting the server to be blacklisted. See a lot of butthurt behind this and seeing the responses I doubt this is the first time..

Edited by Cuthof

We had those camps for ages with no issue... we had a very populated server, to boot. Why suddenly when D2A shows up, do all our camps get ransacked simultaneously when never before had we had an issue with a server that was maxed out at peak hours every single day of the week?.. How is it that you always seemed to know where we were at any given time? We had a helicopter once... flew it thousands upon thousands of meters away from where you engaged us... then moved a second time after that, even... and yet when we left the LZ, we are ambushed in the middle of nowhere by every single one of you?.... how do you guys manage to cover such vast gaps of space as one unit even after half of you died in the first firefight? we were likely over 10,000 meters from any spawn point your dead comrades could have gotten... yet there you all were within 20 minutes to ambush us.

There are countless instances to reference that are more than suspicious.... I'm all for gang rivalry and fights... plenty of other public guests on our server have expressed their enjoyment playing here and that they enjoy engaging us in firefights... Its also refreshing with them, because somehow they don't always know where we are everytime... or see us coming from 8km out. Or coming back fully equiped with AS50s and ghillies and vehicles even after you are killed... and somehow I come across a weapons crate spawned on the beach shortly after you guys log off for the night... I dunno... I just find it suspcious... we all do.

The problem is, you labeled us as 'suspicious' long before you found these legit scripts: http://i306.photobuc...bfFORUMPOST.jpg

A basic understanding of how game servers are listed would have made it painfully clear that we searched your names on http://www.gametracker.com/servers/. But the lack of this knowledge led you guys to believe we were hackers/scripters/cheaters simply because we can use Google.

As for finding your camps, a small group such as ours can find them effectively by communicating on teamspeak and preventing each other from re-searching an area that has already been checked. When we first showed up on your server (Madagascar) [bBF] outnumbered [D2A] about 3 to 1 so we began insurgency-style fighting. When you are outnumbered 3:1 you begin to be very cautious and stick to the woods (oh, look sir, camps) which is why we always seemed to get the drop on you.

/edit- Oh, and all of our awesome equipment was gathered from your camps. Insinuating we are duping/scripting weapons when you clearly know we found and ransacked your camps is a bit disingenuous.

Sincerely,

A "finder"

Edited by MasterSith

Dammit, I'm out of popcorn.

• Like 3

Logs aren't proof. Anyone with half a brain can post legitimate looking logs since admins have access to all the IP addresses, names, and GUIDs that connect to their server; and we all know how honest server admins are, right? Posting logs is on par with bad mouthing someone. As stated in the forum title, the only evidence can be screen shots or videos, and even evidence isn't always proof.

Cheat Reporting

Report players using exploits/cheats here. Please provide evidence (screen-shots, videos).

Edited by vladtheimplier

After reading this entire thread I decided to take a shot with this server, literally.

Was near NW Airfield, server had 1 D2A member, and about 8 members of some clan called [DIE].

I murdered some [DIE] in a Ghillie trying to loot the firehouse. Seems quiet, but I'll keep playing and see what I get myself into.