Sign in to follow this  
The War Is Ours

Sick of glitchers....

Ok so I logged in beside a cherno apartment. Just east of where the bike and bus spawn I think. The apartment that is on the main road. So I look over the wall because there is always a sniper in the woods to the north....

Low and behold there is a guille guy.... But... He is IN THE GROUND the only thing i see is his head... sticking outta the ground.

I noticed something strange from a distance a wee tiny thing coming fromt he ground. So i moved back and zoomed in with my dmr and it looked like a head so i shot and it was a guy in a guille...

and NO he was not lying prone his legs where underneath the ground, along with his body the only visable part of him was his head. So i killed him waited a minute and his friend went to loot him... so i shot him aswell... i was runnin towards the bodies and ofcourse a 3rd friend shot me from miles away with an as50...

Everyone I kill always has 2-5 friends ... what the fuck is the point when i cant loot anyone or i cant survive after killin some1 because the dudes other 5 friends are close by and surrounding me or whatever...

Happens so many times killed a guy with epic loot and he got 4 friends... cant compete as a solo player....

Sick of this game now getting ganged raped by 5 people after killing one of there friends or to bugs every 2 seconds.... losing backpack every 2 minutes with a gun inside and a bunch of food because my humanity went up for no reason then i kill some1 change to bandit skin and boom byebye backpack... and all the other bugs that exsist..

fuck sake

Edited by The War Is Ours

my friend killed 4 people on dobryy hill that each had AS50 TWS while he only had a regular AS50

just have to be good.

it took me all of 2 nights to get a car + DMR + coyote solo

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

Let's get this thread on track. The real problem is hackers. I can't count how many times I've had the "epic" loot and been killed by a damn hacker then have to run literally across Charnerus to get it back.

Edited by VikingBerserker

Don't forget it's probably the floating hacked guns that are getting you "decked in 2 nights"

A few days ago I killed 3 out of a group of 4 with my m107, 4th guy dc'd. I camped their bodies for 30 to an hour. Once I killed two of them going back to their corpse, I went in for the quick loot. I didn't have to loot them since I'm decked out but the thrill of doing so makes it worth while. The fear of death is what makes the game so fun. Who cares if you die? As long as you had a few good adventures, it all begins again after death. The only loot I get attached to is my guille suit.

Im definetly on OP's site

I think they should ban pople who play with more than two friends, ban them all them and their friends

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Edited by Magicool

I dont really mind that I died... I mind that the guy was glitching into the ground to snipe... Yeah I was pissed that I died toa 3rd guy of theirs but hey... the glitching fuck died so YAY