madkowa@gmail.com

DayZ Anti-Hax - a very simple server-side console application for automatically banning hackers in DayZ

Dayz Anti Hax is garbage.

Ive heard to many stories of false positives and now im getting it on my own server, its band ME for remote exe after putting on a gilli. Im removing this trash from my server, hope everyone does the same.

To the makers of dayz anti hax... Just give up now, you clearly suck at it anyways

....................../´¯/)

...................,/¯../

................../..../

............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\

.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

........\.................'.../

.........''...\.......... _.·´

...........\..............(

.............\.............\....

Edited by DayzBlackHeart

... im getting it on my own server, its band ME for remote exe after putting on a gilli.

Glad you like it. I'm sorry that you filters are not set correctly. Maybe you could try to be slightly more constructive and we could address your problems. Anti-Hax is a good foundation for preventing hacking, but is only one aspect of protection and is not a substitute for being a good admin. Are you running vanilla DayZ? Or are you running a private hive/bliss? Did you download the latest CBL?

With AH, you need to make sure you are filtering correctly to prevent false positives. The reality is that you kicked yourself by not managing your filters and AH simply bans anyone who gets kicked by the filters.

found 10 tents on my server today with various items, most unusual was a rocket launcher. Should this have been detected?

AH is only bans people that BattlEye detects through the filters (or rules as stated earlier). These appear in the log files. All AH does is scan the files for certain patterns. If BE doesn't log the pattern, it doesn't get taken care of.

Glad you like it. I'm sorry that you filters are not set correctly. Maybe you could try to be slightly more constructive and we could address your problems. Anti-Hax is a good foundation for preventing hacking, but is only one aspect of protection and is not a substitute for being a good admin. Are you running vanilla DayZ? Or are you running a private hive/bliss? Did you download the latest CBL?

With AH, you need to make sure you are filtering correctly to prevent false positives. The reality is that you kicked yourself by not managing your filters and AH simply bans anyone who gets kicked by the filters.

Muppet, I keep seeing people banned for crashing the helicopter (remote code execution), I *thought* I had changed or removed all the offending lines from remoteexec.txt but it is still happening :(

Can you tell me what l have to remove or change to stop this, as obviously I have missed something!

Why waste time with a program that doesnt work? Its better to just watch log files, then no one gets ban for something stupid like crashing a heli or a new skin... Like i said, garbage.

Just contact my server provider and they advised me this

Hello,

I am sorry, but we do not allow for any third party executable files to be run from our servers for security reasons. We cannot support this tool.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to open a new ticket.

anyone have any idea how I can over come this with my host www.gameservers.com

I sent a message back advising that the program is open source anf they could down the files directly from googlecode.

Thanks

DeanO

Edited by deanmrd