Sign in to follow this  
k9shibby@yahoo.com

FIX THE DAM TENTS OR TAKE THEM OUT

everytime i make a tent and put stuff into and save it. i make sure i save it hours before the server restarts no matter what it comes up empty, this game is getting worse with each new patch. cant wait for warz to come out so maybe the DEVs will actually get some shit done when players start leaving.

Yea, I have lost alot of good things I'v aquired. Just keep pitching a tent till you get one that doesn't eat your gear. Also don't cross the tents over lapping eachother. I think this for sure wil eat your pixels.

It's a bug in 1.7.2.5, stop using tents since you know they are broken.

• Like 1

ALPHA. Jesus christ. What is with the influx of people thinking they are owed shit.

• Like 2

ALPHA. Jesus christ. What is with the influx of people thinking they are owed shit.

Alot of kids think that way.

Also if u leave to warz trust me you will be back.

I have found that tents take time to set up. I first set up a tent, put junk in it and save.. and come back in a day.... Once the server resets it should have eaten your junk, this is normal. At that point your tent should work from here out, but I like to test it again, put another junk item in it and wait a day... if it "Sticks" then you know your tent is ready to store stuff....

I am guessing the tents need to be logged in long term storage after a reset before you can save stuff in them, at least thats how they seem to be acting.

PieEyedSniper, Try to pitch a tent then move backwards with the gear screen still open then try again. Repeat this a couple times, that's how I got mine to work.

i know its an alpha, the point is to make progress forward and not go back wards. i have yet to some some positive progress, big deal the axe got a new skin or the zombies kind of run slower some times.

i know its an alpha, the point is to make progress forward and not go back wards. i have yet to some some positive progress, big deal the axe got a new skin or the zombies kind of run slower some times.

Graphical glitches are less prominent or gone. So they are making some progress. Alpha tends to go two steps forward, one step back, etc.

Alpha is the point of the mod where they add features. Beta is the major bug fixing phase. At the minute they are trying to add more plates and keep all the plates spinning without it all going to hell.

Be patient and just avoid tents for the time being. Vehicles are screwed up at the minute also.

Edited by SumoS

An even easier and quicker solution would be to not use them until they're fixed or can you just not resist the tenty goodness?

Bad luck then. My tents have never eaten my gear, instead they give me twice as much back.

Dont put your stuff in the tents. I dont think anyone needs more stuff than they can carry.

Edit: Maybe Im stupid or something, but have you ever thought that someone is stealing from your tents?

Edited by Shaimou
  • Like 1

That's the opposite of what I've encountered. I empty tents, then hatchet them. I come back after server restart and the tent is back up and full of the same gear.

You know what an Alpha where no one is allowed to complain about performance is?

A demo.