Humanity naturally generates until you hit 2500. I'm not sure if it'll generate if you're in the negative.

it does

How the hell have you avoided the Thunderdome/nuking/teleporting/ghost killing that long to get so many zombie kills

Low populated servers and I've been playing with this character for about two months now. Also, I don't play for hours and hours.

I'm guessing he logs into a 2/50 player server for about 30 mins at a time and kills about 30-50 zombies from a bush. The bush he hasn't left since he got the game.

Heh.

Just razzing, breh. I'm sure you are pro.

I'm guessing he logs into a 2/50 player server for about 30 mins at a time and kills about 30-50 zombies from a bush. The bush he hasn't left since he got the game.

Heh.

Just razzing, breh. I'm sure you are pro.

No, you're right actually. I wanted this game to kill zombies and to survive. I'm not interested in the pvp. I hide in the woods and kill zombies as much as I can from a safe distance.

• Like 1

JackFTL,

I'm guessing you are about 13...

My debug monitor keeps resetting everytime I join a server. I have the hero skin so it's obviously over 5k but it starts at zero and all my counters are zero when I join a server.