Sign in to follow this  
Hareu17

Got global banned, how do I contact battleye

Hello there

If bonedripper doesn't script in Arma2 (which *may* or *may not* be true), then one assumes BE picked up on other running software like "cheat engine" or one of his "bot" programs?

In that case it's still a legit ban is it not?

Also, @bonedripper, if i received a ban I would give it a full working week before chasing it up. I bet BE's inbox is stuffed with appeals.

If someone was banned unjustly, it would have to be a rare coming together of circumstances to trigger BE.

rgds

LoK

• Like 2

You sure dont sound like you work at Northrop-Grumman. What do you do there? Take out the trash?

My department works on the (MFDs) systems at work. I take out the trash on these forums.

Now I know, for a fact, that, certain scripts can make another player seem like they are the ones hacking, then they get banned almost instantly...

False

I am sure that at one point, all of us have looked into a cheat website to get a special weapon in game or a tutorial website showing the ins and outs of a game, or a hack website, that promises the ability to rank up fast and spawn items like a factory on steroids. Some of us may have made accounts to delve into these websites further, some of us may have just done it for the quest of knowledge, others just to screw around,

False

You cant convict someone of murder just because they walked by the house the victim was in... You cant convict someone of anything with only a little tiny bit of circumstantial evidence. These two guys were just walking nearby, they have no DNA in the house, no fingerprints, no recognition of the fact that person died, no recognition of the person themselves, and the lie detectors came back negative for lying... how in the world would you, the prosecuter, be able to stand infront of the jury of 1,090,000 people, and say... "This guy in the corner was near the scene of the crime! He needs to be burnt at the stake for his sins!".... This makes YOU look like a complete asshole and troll...

This analogy in no way resembles the discussion at hand. We are not the judge, jury, or executioner in their trial. Their grievance is with BE. I link these things to show the character of the person accused.

Id emagine that your "boss" at "Northrop-Grumman" would have fun reading this.

False

I tried to show him what we were looking and laughing at but he said tl;dr

Trolling posts like this just to get attention will eventually be your doom. It is not right to act like that online, and it sure as hell isnt right to act like that in the real world. If you act like that at work, I wouldnt be suprised if your boss would kick your ass out. You turned this ant hill into a mountain, this guy only asked where he could contact battleye, instead, you turned this into a fucking riot involving a whole different subject than what started this post.

The truth is that these post shouldn't even exist. THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING STICKY THREAD RIGHT AT THE VERY TOP OF THE BAN APPEALS SUB-FORUM ALL IN CAPS THAT SPECIFICALLY SAYS "DO NOT POST GLOBAL BANS APPEALS".

Why come here to ask how to contact Battleye? You just google Battleye. How hard is it?

• Like 3

My department works on the (MFDs) systems at work. I take out the trash on these forums.

False

False

This analogy in no way resembles the discussion at hand. We are not the judge, jury, or executioner in their trial. Their grievance is with BE. I link these things to show the character of the person accused.

False

I tried to show him what we were looking and laughing at but he said tl;dr

The truth is that these post shouldn't even exist. THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING STICKY THREAD RIGHT AT THE VERY TOP OF THE BAN APPEALS SUB-FORUM ALL IN CAPS THAT SPECIFICALLY SAYS "DO NOT POST GLOBAL BANS APPEALS".

Why come here to ask how to contact Battleye? You just google Battleye. How hard is it?

Your my hero

• Like 1

Hello there

If bonedripper doesn't script in Arma2 (which *may* or *may not* be true), then one assumes BE picked up on other running software like "cheat engine" or one of his "bot" programs?

In that case it's still a legit ban is it not?

Yup it's a legit ban. Battleye detected cheat software running and banned for that. For them to lift that ban they would have to believe that he only cheats on other games and just had it running without using it.

@redfield

Yes, he was wrong to post on here, i get that, he couldve googled it, i get that... The fact is, while in the wrong place, and not using the proper tools, he still asked a question, which, couldve been awnsered fairly. Instead, you turn it into a fucking war zone. The admins of the forum shouldve closed this thread a LONG time ago. You are wrong, however, about the fact that battleye only bans people who DO use hacks. Trust me, ive seen complete inoccents who get banned... Battleye isnt the only software that does this.. PunkBuster kicks me every time I use FRAPS on Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam, VAC does similar things.. It appears to me that certain programs under certain circumstances can trigger an anti-hack program to activate. I once had a worm on my PC, oddly enough, this virus somehow triggered several anti-hack systems, I still can not figure out why.

At any rate, you do not have the right to turn any forum post, regardless of how stupid they are, into a war. Trust me, in the real world, acting like that is an invitation for someone to kick your ass, get out of your house, get out of the garbage can at "work", and take a gander. It is the admin's responsibility to close this thread, and Im suprised they have not done so yet. Oh yes, and if I was your boss, and I saw you sitting on your fat ass, screwing around on the net, posting threads on a forum, disturbing others from their jobs, instead of making him and the company money, or taking out the trash, Id've kicked your ass out to the curb, with not a single dollar to your name.

I know people are being falsly banned.

This is a quote from me from page one.

The only thing that is turning this thread into a warzone is your constant attacks on me. Im not a fatass either. There are pics of me in the firearms hobby thread if you want to mire (oh look Im outside too). I am who I am inthe real world and on these forums. The fact is your not my boss. You probably work at Wal-Mart greeting people at the door with a funny helmet on.

If you want to defend your hacker buddies go ahead. I will say this though. The forum moderators dont like to be told how to do their job. This thread will be closed if and when "they" decide to close it. You are not a forum moderator your just a bitch with a keyboard trying to sound tough.

ttyl bitch. :)

The terms of use specifically states that you can not post knowingly false info or inaccurate, harrass, be abusive, vulgar, hateful, obscene, threatening, invasion of privacy, etc.

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

One, you are using inaccurate information in the pursuit of gaining attention. Two, you are not only abusive, but vulgar, hateful, and threatening. These all happen to be in relation to libel. Not only have you violated the TOS multiple times, you have also violated the common law of libel. Your pursuit to gain attention will, undoubtedly, dig you into a deeper hole. Thats the end of it, good bye, admins shouldve taken care of this a LONG time ago, no doubt. Continue on your quest for attention, it will give you more enemies than friends, and is more trouble than it is worth. You are the scum of the earth, no doubt. Continue this behavior, and, I assure you, it will not end well.

I did have an epic bot account but not an catalyst one, I wasn't hacking in any way on battleye, and I wasn't posting to get my ban reversed here I asked where could I contact battleye, you're not the brightest.

Your first 7 words call bullshit on the rest.

Good riddance to ya.

• Like 1