Sign in to follow this  
Hareu17

Got global banned, how do I contact battleye

just recently bought this game just to play this, and I got smacked with some battleye ban global, can't join in on any servers, did some research and it's from using hacks, which I never used.

also read I have to contact battleye, any way? would suck if I just threw out 20 dollars for this.

• Like 1

Well Google, and the search function work well. support[at]battleye.com

If you ask me what "[at]" means or you say that the message failed to send I will give up hope on humanity.

What a kind response, saying to email Support@battleye.com wouldn't have been enough, you had to be kind and add all that other stuff, you sir, restored my hope for humanity.

Hey Hareu17,

You just threw out 20 dollars for ARMA and god knows how much for your scripts you bought on epicbot.

Yep I found your profile on epicbot. Enjot your ban asshole.

• Like 12

Hey Hareu17,

You just threw out 20 dollars for ARMA and god knows how much for your scripts you bought on epicbot.

If this is true then +1 beans.

Hey Hareu17,

Redfield your an asshole. SO many people are still being banned falsely including I. BattlEye is complete shit and just stole 30$ from me. Here are more people that have been banned falsely http://dayzmod.com/f...-for-no-reason/

yeah this guy could be a real hacker but there is still a problem out there where people are being banned who arent even hackers so stfu.

Edited by Ben213
  • Like 1

If this is true then +1 beans.

Its true. The other guy Aleex got the thread locked before I could make fun of him but he had accounts on pretty much every hack site on the internet.

• Like 1

Redfield your an asshole. SO many people are still being banned falsely including I. BattlEye is complete shit and just stole 30$ from me. Here are more people that have been banned falsely http://dayzmod.com/f...-for-no-reason/

yeah this guy could be a real hacker but there is still a problem out there where people are being banned who arent even hackers so stfu.

I know people are being falsly banned. The thing is Hareu has profiles on Catylyst Hax and Epicbot. Why would he be a member of at least 2 hacking communities if he is not a hacker?

I would love to post links but its against the rules just google his name and hacking. %90 of the people banned dont even use a different name on the hack sites and then they come here to QQ about their ban.

I will not stfu. I will post all the relevant information about hackers right here for everyone to see. Its just for Darwin awards anyway. Battleye codes every ban and they know if it was a race condition or if you were really hacking. But there is a huge fucking Sticky that says DO NOT POST GLOBAL BAN APPEALS HERE. So when someone decides they are going to do it anyway it means they are stupid or dont care about the rules. I have no patience for either.

Edited by Redfield
  • Like 5

I did have an epic bot account but not an catalyst one, I wasn't hacking in any way on battleye, and I wasn't posting to get my ban reversed here I asked where could I contact battleye, you're not the brightest.

I did have an epic bot account but not an catalyst one, I wasn't hacking in any way on battleye, and I wasn't posting to get my ban reversed here I asked where could I contact battleye, you're not the brightest.

LOL! You are the one that used the same name on your hacker forums as you did on these forums. You can say Im not the brightest but you win a Darwin award.

• Like 8

LOL! You are the one that used the same name on your hacker forums as you did on these forums. You can say Im not the brightest but you win a Darwin award.

Using a bot and hacking are 2 different things, I don't and never will hack in any game.

I don't understand why you persist to post here though, even thought I got my answer and I'm most likely going to get my account reversed,

Idk what you wanted to get from this.

Using a bot and hacking are 2 different things, I don't and never will hack in any game.

You must be as bright as a fucking sandbag if you think there's any difference between using a bot and using scripts or "hacks" in DayZ, a "bot" is just a bunch of pre-compiled scripts that you run by pressing a freakin' keybind. You hacked, you got banned, farewell, no one will miss you.

• Like 3

just recently bought this game just to play this, and I got smacked with some battleye ban global, can't join in on any servers, did some research and it's from using hacks, which I never used.

also read I have to contact battleye, any way? would suck if I just threw out 20 dollars for this.

L2script better

You must be as bright as a fucking sandbag if you think there's any difference between using a bot and using scripts or "hacks" in DayZ, a "bot" is just a bunch of pre-compiled scripts that you run by pressing a freakin' keybind. You hacked, you got banned, farewell, no one will miss you.

Lol okay :)

have a good time. :thumbsup:

Hes so mad ^^^^^^^^^

How would you feel if you just got the game ( and actually you paid for it) and then get banned without reason? Maybe there are guys that can afford to buy games like beer but there are some that can't and it's big deal when they pay and get banned for no reason. Now , i can't know if they really used cheats or not but as i got banned without reason i will believe them because this happened to me too and possible to future players , we can't know who used or not , because people will think that battleeye is ok and don't screw up , well in my case they screw up!

Its just unfair to get punished for something that you didn't did.

Edited by Bonedripper
  • Like 1

Hey Hareu17,

So how you know that they really used cheat? How you know that maybe battleeye still has a problem and ban innocent people?

I never used cheats , i don't even know how to use them , i used just 1 program with this game , and the program name is FRAPS , which i posted my videos on youtube , and now how you would feel if you would get ban for no reason? You have to think from all sides not from just yours , it makes you look like an ass!

• Like 1

So how you know that they really used cheat? How you know that maybe battleeye still has a problem and ban innocent people?

I never used cheats , i don't even know how to use them , i used just 1 program with this game , and the program name is FRAPS , which i posted my videos on youtube , and now how you would feel if you would get ban for no reason? You have to think from all sides not from just yours , it makes you look like an ass!

I didn't even use FRAPS and I got banned the other day for no reason. I doubt battleye is going to respond my email. Battleye just isn't equipped to handle this large of a gaming population, as has been proven with all false positives.

I didn't even use FRAPS and I got banned the other day for no reason. I doubt battleye is going to respond my email. Battleye just isn't equipped to handle this large of a gaming population, as has been proven with all false positives.

Indeed , but the bad part is that there is still no justice for us and for future players that will get banned for no reason... we will still be banned with no refund so we just throw money XD damn , i wounder if it's possible to sue them:-? It would be nice to get my money back + their money hahaXD :beans:

• Like 2

Ok Bonedripper,

You should have stayed under the radar but now I am gonna call you out. This is from a romanian hack site for the game metin 2.

Bonedripper said:

Multumesc pentru hack dar imi iau kick din 2 in 2 minute si numai intra inapoi asa cum zici tu ca ar trebui sa faca... si imi da si o eroare in legatura cu MobberHack_DE_2_0.MIX. Am facut exact cum ai zis tu cu tot cu .py!

Foloesc Windows 7 pe 64 bits.

Este normal ce mi se intampla?

This is Romanian but...

The english translation of this is:

Thanks for the hack but I get kicked from two in two minutes and only come back as you say we should do ... and gives me a error about MobberHack_DE_2_0.MIX. I did exactly what you said with all. Py!

Windows 7 64-bit benefits.

It is normal that happens to me?

heres the link

I checked your videos and sure enough you play this obscure game I have never heard of.

Now its possible that there are 2 people named Bonedripper that both live in Bucuresti, Romania that both play Metin 2 but I highly doubt it. If your ban sticks I think we all know why.

BTW if I can find this shit in less than 5 mins what do you think a claims court would do?

Its called a countersuit

Edited by Redfield
  • Like 3

hello there,

Even if there are false positives and you believe you are the subject of one then contact Battleye Support.

We know they will, and do, reverse unjust bans.

There's no point saying "BE don't care". It's their business model to "care". If their software does not function properly they wont get any companies to use their tools.

Mistakes happen, as is evident. That's why the have the support email. Use it and have patience.

Rgds

LoK

He already admitted to using a "bot" so good luck on getting that overturned.

Ok Bonedripper,

You should have stayed under the radar but now I am gonna call you out. This is from a romanian hack site for the game metin 2.

Bonedripper said:

This is Romanian but...

The english translation of this is:

Thanks for the hack but I get kicked from two in two minutes and only come back as you say we should do ... and gives me a error about MobberHack_DE_2_0.MIX. I did exactly what you said with all. Py!

Windows 7 64-bit benefits.

It is normal that happens to me?

heres the link

I checked your videos and sure enough you play this obscure game I have never heard of.

Now its possible that there are 2 people named Bonedripper that both live in Bucuresti, Romania that both play Metin 2 but I highly doubt it. If your ban sticks I think we all know why.

BTW if I can find this shit in less than 5 mins what do you think a claims court would do?

Its called a countersuit

Yeah , you are more paranoid that i thought , i know and i confess , i used hack for metin2 ( a shity game ) i used a bot so i can grow my character in time what i am sleeping , it was just a phase , i only used this once just for one game , you think if i did it for a mmorpg game (mmoRPG) i could do that for a FPS too? What the hell can i hack in a FPS GAME? Can i put him search for items by himself? No i don't think so i didn't used cheats on this game and still got banned wrongly!

I like this game because its hard as i like + i love zombies and military , and there are 2 combined things that i love

1) I would never risk to hack a original game that i paid for because i know i can get banned and there is no refund so my money will be wasted.

2) Metin2 is free to play i don't loose nothing if i get banned + don't worth playing.

3) What you wanna prove by showing that we used hacks or not? Everyone used hacks , some are good , some sucks , some uses hacks for single player ( which i do after i finish one because is fun to use hacks on a single player game after you finished it :) ).

4) I have no idea how to use hacks , arma 2 uses script hacks or something like that ( i think ... from what i heard on forums) so i have no idea about scripting

So i am asking you , what you wanna prove by showing that you can search and find out we used hacks?

How you know that if someone used hacks one time he will use all the time?

I hate using hacks on games ( maybe just single player ones and that after i finish them and i take trainers from internet or cheats , i have no idea to create programs or make those things of what pro hackers do , like teleporting and stuff))

I use hacks only on mmoRPG games like metin2 , silkroad online , which i quit playing just because there takes 2-3 years to reach max level but lets don't go off topic

The point is that i got banned without reason , and nobody is doing nothing because battleeye sucks so much and can't make a difference between a hacker and a normal player and i don't like the idea that i actually paid for the game and then to get banned without reason , you know is unfair! Of course you have no idea because you didn't got banned without reason ,

and all of us who got banned wrongly we actually used hacks because battle eye "is not broke and works just fine" and we are trying to lie just to play the game again and we are a bunch of idiots right?

THis is what you think , well you can shove your thoughts right in your ass , i wont stop "Spamming" (as you like to say) until there is something done.

THIS IS JUST UNFAIR! And take a job or something to keep your time busy stop accusing without strong evidence , if someone searched for a hack , used a hack for a random game , or even created an account to a hack site , doesn't mean 100% that he is a hacker and uses hacks , i will support my saying because i am the one who is right here , there are players that didn't used any type of programs ( maybe just fraps)

If you wanna become a lawyer then head for academy.

He already admitted to using a "bot" so good luck on getting that overturned.

Yea thanks , see ya after you will get banned for no reason , lets see then who is getting "overturned".