Sign in to follow this  
Born2Steal

Is it possible for AS50 with thermal scope to spawn in DayZ?

honestly thayre just scripters when this moves to a standalone whenre 90% of armaII is scripted and all admin commands are scripts this will happen and honestly if a hacker nukes a town i could care less dont take long to find equipement the only thing id be depressed about is my nvgs but everything is replaceable my friend so buck up and suck it up and play the game oooo he has a thermal as50 whoopty dooooooooo shoot em before he shoots you or learn to hide when u decide to sit out in the open like a tard keep moveing dont go afk get a life go QQ somewhere else its a game its ALPHA if ur server dont have round the clock admins GTFO and find one that does day 25 merc server hero medic GET SOME!!!

Lay off the Meth man.

• Like 1

1st thing is,they were ingame to begin with.so its possible the ones that existed are still around and have been cycled and handed down since.not all are hacked in.it does say in the wiki btw.2nd,admins arent allowed to ban people for having them,and its ok to use them.

• Like 1

My squad and I spend most our time counter sniping in Stary/Cherno/Elektro and Airfield and have obtained around 4 AS50 Thermals at our camp.

I personally prefer a regular AS50 and using the L85 for spotting, I hate the square optics the AS50 thermal has and just find I am less accurate when shooting at a white blob on the screen rather than seeing the person through a clear scope after tracking him down with the L85 AWS.

why the fuck ppl don't check the wiki for this crap

Have you ever considered the possibility of reading the OP?

• Like 1

Maybe you should read the full story, as 3/4 of the way down he states he checked wiki and couldnt find anything about it, hence coming here and DOUBLE CHECKING! Why people always have to be complete douches when they post, I'll never know.

If you have an AS50 TWS it can be a sign that you are cheating. So unless you can prove you are not cheating, you will get banned. Enjoy your bans for abusing items that shouldn't be there.

We found one in a tent way north in the woods. And since tents do not save....

:D

Great gun for scouting/recon.

honestly thayre just scripters when this moves to a standalone whenre 90% of armaII is scripted and all admin commands are scripts this will happen and honestly if a hacker nukes a town i could care less dont take long to find equipement the only thing id be depressed about is my nvgs but everything is replaceable my friend so buck up and suck it up and play the game oooo he has a thermal as50 whoopty dooooooooo shoot em before he shoots you or learn to hide when u decide to sit out in the open like a tard keep moveing dont go afk get a life go QQ somewhere else its a game its ALPHA if ur server dont have round the clock admins GTFO and find one that does day 25 merc server hero medic GET SOME!!!

This kid is fucking hilarious.

If you have an AS50 TWS it can be a sign that you are cheating. So unless you can prove you are not cheating, you will get banned. Enjoy your bans for abusing items that shouldn't be there.

This is incorrect, stop spreading misinformation. You can be banned for running the script to spawn the weapon; carrying the gun is fine.