Sign in to follow this  
The NA

Join Our DayZ Group

Who Are We:

Our tag is [NA] and we have been playing DayZ since the start and now we are recruiting. Our group operates in a squad based manner allowing us to gain better control over big battles. In the [NA] we work as a group and work for the strength of the group and not for our own needs.

How We Operate:

We will noramlly operate in fire teams which consist of 2 snipers, 1 LMG gunner, 2 riflemen, and one SD gunner to support the rifle man. This provides us with greater diversty when it comes to dealing with situations. We will ask you to pick one of these roles before we go out on ops and stick to it however you can swap around when the time is right. This also brings us round to loot. Loot is distributed accordingly to whoever needs it and for whatever role there in.

What Will I Gain From Joining [NA]:

Joining [NA] will give you a much better group experience in DayZ making it easier to achieve great things. Personally my faviroute part about being with the [NA] is the firefights. Being in a concentrated group like this allows us to take part in more wide scale battles.

One of our battles:

What We Are Looking For:

Skill is not the issuse here skill can be taught and we do training excercises for new groups. What we are looking for is people with good personality and people who are just good to mess around with.

How Do I Join:

Currently our website is down so just leave a comment here with as follows:

IGN:

Then hit Scotsman up on TS: ts3.xh4wk.net:9994

Thanks

Edited by The NA

IGN: Raiin

Edited by Raiin

IGN: Ianu

Loc: EU

Edited by Ianu

IGN: Isaac Maykos