Sign in to follow this  
twentyseven_incher@yahoo.com

Hackers in US1664

So yeah me and my pal were picking up a newbie-friend who wanted to get into DayZ. So we were heading through Komarovo and found maybe 60 bodies, 10 of which had the exact same gear consisting of G36C, GPS', NVGs, RangeFinder, Entrenching Tools. As we reached this site 2 people, who looked like newbies were sprinting in resulting in 3 deaths.

At first we wanted to steer clear but our friend was actually in there and killed the 2nd guy- at the time we thought it was a hacker murdering people who wanted all the loot- we geared up with the hacked gear, cause why not?, and we headed to Kamenka.

Upon reaching Kamenka's tree-lines I heard a crack. My friend hit the floor and I was taking spray-and-pray across the legs and my other friend was now gushing blood. We all died instantly by a slient-ish automatic rifle by a guy wearing a solider helmet named "Tyrant".

I heard a helicopter earlier near Balota, and it actually flew over me. We found the giant pile of uber-equipped items and then got murdered instantly by a solider.

Everyone involved:

Me and my friends:

• Chuck
  • TheOtherTaylor
  • Glenn

Newbies running around the spawnpile:

• geds - geds and wanker ran in together at full sprint, one guy died to zombies the other my friend killed
  • Wanker
  • NewYawk - some guy who ran in happy as hell to find loot and yelled friendly right away
  • ??? - third guy can't recall the name but he had the nicest gear- it was a bunch of numbers/letters

Guy who murdered us wearing a soldier-helm:

• Tyrant

I'm not mad I lost the gear or anything, I was going to report later after our session was complete or I died, just sad I died so soon.

Edited by Chuck

I actually was near the north tip of the map around 1pm EST today. While running through the forest, I was teleported into that Killzone and, luckily, managed to run around the side of a container and log out. After waiting an hour and coming back (thinking the perp had moved on), I found those bodies laying all about. I switched out my Kobra for a G36c Camo silenced (never saw this gun before but it is sweet) off of one of the bodies and decided to make my way into that large building. While I was in there, one of you guys shot and I thought it was the Hacker still teleporting people in and killing them. I stalked around the back door, up the ramp and popped into your room while you were searching bodies.

I yelled friend or foe but figured that hackers didnt work in group. I visualize these hackers as pimple popping tweens with nothing better to do than to ruin the momentum of a really good game. It is hard enough with the gitches and everything else we have to deal with.

When you guys left, I searched the rest of the building and made my way to the rooftop. I dont know if you guys cleared the building before I got there, but there were 2 bodies on the rooftop. One was a female with another G36c and the other was a guy in a gillee suit. If I was spawning people into a kill zone, that is where I would be. Don't know how he would have gotten killed though since it was on the other side of the roof.

After you left and I cleared the building, I started to dance the jig out of nowhere... had no idea WTF was going on and decided to quit out before other worse things happened. I switched servers and ran north into the far woods, kissing my new silenced wep and thankfully, not dancing the jig

By hacked gun, do you mean it is like that big ass sniper rifle? That only hackers have it or is it not supposed to be in the game? Hopefully this thread will stay up as evidence of innocence. It would be ironic if I got banned, a loyal paying customer, while the actual hackers are unable to be banned. :)

I know you arent a hacker NewYawk, you have been on our server for the last week. No worries man.

Im gonna do what I can about all this shit but I cant make any promises.

that comes from crashed/destroyed vehicles. its a bug that exists even in basic Arma II from what Ive read. A restart will remove it but im currently examining logs so itll be a little bit.