Sign in to follow this  
cameron_kirkwood@hotmail.com

SESUK1 Admin hackers and random ban.

I was playing on SESUK1 when all of a sudden I saw a bus me and a friend took the bus to electro to only die from a noob anyways my friend killed him and took the bus back i then ran to him and found a bike then took the bike to him then we got another friend we then saw a UAZ stop in electro and I stole it the people who owned the UAZ were admins but this didnt make them ban me they were sniping noobs from the coast and I saw one of them getting kicked (Gamehack #38) he then re joined and sniped our bus tires out one of my friends were killed he then left and the other one survived we then went to stary and found what looks like to be an admin camp full of the best loot even a mountain dew then I put a marker on the map saying Admin camp here then I was banned from the server with the message (Battleye:Player Cameron banned :(GameHack#38) I swear I dont hack but yeah admins enjoy your new flat tents : ) .

So yeah turns out the admins were hackers seeing they tried to teleport to my friend and that admin was banned then my friend told me he was unbanned (Battleye Player Mr Bigglesworth banned (GameHack#38)

A few moments later this turned up

(Battleye Player Mr Bigglesworth Unbanned By Mr Bigglesworth(Admin)

Name:Cameron (My name)

Time(8:01pm)GMT

Hopefulyl I can get unbanned and hopefully not Global banned by these A**Hole Hacking admins.

And hopefully get my UAZ back.

Admins can't globally ban players

They also can't unban globally banned players

So the admin accidentally banned himself from his own server and then unbanned himself when he realised. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion they were teleporting though.

Edited by smasht_AU

Admins can't globally ban players

They also can't unban globally banned players

The only explanation is the admin accidentally banned himself from his own server and then unbanned himself when he realised.

This is a role playign server it could have extra plugins also how did I get banned then and how did he know I stole his jeep he was in electro I had my friend make sure he didnt see it

and it was in deep in the forest... And how did i get banned? Also it wasent a global ban it was only a server ban.