Sign in to follow this  
iReJambo

is it worth buying arma 2 combined operations now

hi, just wondering if its worth buying the arma 2 co at this stage because the standalone has been announced. i would be annoyed if the standalone released in september after paying for arma 2 but on the other hand i dont want to wait for a standalone that comes out eventually in like december. anyone have an idea when the standalone is out?

please dont go mad , if you dont want to help then please dont reply. thanks

I would say its worth it for sure if you are going to be playing everything Arma has to offer and not just DayZ - if its just for DayZ then I would probably hold off and wait.

Going to say no because I don't want to see another thread from someone complaining they wasted their money on DayZ even though it's free and demanding bugs/problems/cheating to be fixed instantly even though they know its a alpha mod on an engine not designed for a game even remotely like this.

Edited by smasht_AU

Going to say no because I don't want to see another thread from someone complaining they wasted their money on DayZ even though it's free and demanding bugs/problems/cheating to be fixed instantly even though they know its a alpha mod on an engine not designed for a game anything like this.

Thats his problem, if he does that.

Im trying to explain my friend the same thing, but he complains about absolute everything tho, lol ^^